|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
01-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey Ivan,
Now that looks very familiar in some kind of way.... I just did the same thing when I decided to opt for a oil catch can myself, I also looked at the Senseo container, but found that if one put some vacuum on it it would collapse under presure, as I want to keep the PCV function in the 4age and have a drain back to the sump. I opted for this. I'm still thinking about how to mount it nicely, how did you do it, or planned to. ![]() ![]() the brass stuff is just normal Gas and water plumbing stuff cheap and It's a very rare Heineken alloy bottle Called "paco" with made out of very thick alloy material, some 1mm pressed plate, I put 10bar negative presure on it out of a testing vacuum pump and it held whitout problem, Don't get me wrong I also do have a senseo at home for during building cars, however after building cars I want BEER grtz Thomas good luck with your's! ps, quick offtopic question, can I take a good rpm signal form the - on the ignition coil? or do I need to splice in somewhere in the loom, if so which colour or abreviation has this wire got? My car weighs only 496 kilograms with the 4age in place! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 181,836 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,366 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,737 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 129,893 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 97,010 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)



![AEU86 AE86 - [Image: AEU86 AE86 - ]](http://venixjr.student.utwente.nl/thomas/gallery/albums/4age-motor/DSCF0003.sized.jpg)
![AEU86 AE86 - [Image: AEU86 AE86 - ]](http://venixjr.student.utwente.nl/thomas/gallery/albums/4age-motor/DSCF0004.sized.jpg)

