|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
01-18-2005, 02:56 PM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
AAARghhh..
I was just mounting the catchcan, and the bolt broke off Serves me right for thinking that using a random new bolt would work better. That thing snapped like a twig. Now I'll have to get it out...maybe drill a bigger hole so I can put in a stronger bigger bolt...the mount I'm using has to carry a lot more weight than before.. FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 181,701 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,343 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,719 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 129,787 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 96,896 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)




