|
F20C or Beams?
|
|
09-18-2008, 01:23 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
Conrad Wrote:JonnyAE86 Wrote:SR20 "Should I do Pamela Lee or Jessica Alba??" IMO you should go for the V-TEC once you already have it, for extra power go for the Turbo Nissan Its a dead end, so I did not vote, I would love to have both and honestly I cant decide... Cheers
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
F20C or Beams? - Conrad - 09-16-2008, 10:20 PM
[] - SekiguchiUeno - 09-16-2008, 11:55 PM
[] - Sx-Machine - 09-17-2008, 12:05 AM
[] - Miguel - Newera - 09-17-2008, 12:11 AM
[] - JonnyAE86 - 09-18-2008 01:23 AM
[] - speedyrolla - 09-18-2008, 08:58 PM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| beams engine | BGTrueno | 6 | 9,085 |
04-10-2007 10:07 PM Last Post: Apolan |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![AEU86 AE86 - [Image: AEU86 AE86 - ]](http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1082/capturar01.jpg)

