|
F20C / F22C --> AE86 wiring inquiry
|
|
08-21-2008, 01:05 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Excellent reply Ian, much appreciated. I will have the entire immobilizer system, so I'm good there. There's a shop on Club4ag that specializes in wiring harness conversions which I might use but am waiting on a quote at the moment. If it's not excessively expensive, I may use their services to ease my pain 'n suffering!
BTW, I also know Pat. I haven't asked him about wiring yet because I thought AMT did all the work on his swap. If Pat actually did the wiring, then that would be helpful. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
F20C / F22C --> AE86 wiring inquiry - dacoupe - 08-20-2008, 09:00 PM
[] - dacoupe - 08-21-2008 01:05 AM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Tail light wiring... | Mylesmck | 4 | 3,880 |
02-02-2024 12:36 PM Last Post: Mylesmck |
|
| Lambda sensor wiring | sam3007 | 10 | 9,607 |
05-23-2022 10:00 PM Last Post: The Doctor |
|
| 4A-GE wiring engine to chassis connectors | Lykowsky | 4 | 10,440 |
06-20-2019 11:38 AM Last Post: Lykowsky |
|
| Some wiring help needed | DJexor | 5 | 8,568 |
05-18-2019 01:50 PM Last Post: DJexor |
|
| AE86 F20C swap - Radiator issue | mad.matt | 3 | 8,547 |
02-07-2018 05:14 PM Last Post: mad.matt |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



