|
who-am-I-grill
|
|
01-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
All the lights on my car have problems sometimes. Just hit them until the light comes back on. I don't think I've actually had a blown bulb yet, but all the lights seem to work intermitantly.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
who-am-I-grill - nmwisima - 01-04-2005, 02:31 PM
[] - Squeejy - 01-04-2005 07:54 PM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Kouki to Zenki Levin grill conversion? | Mylesmck | 6 | 6,495 |
02-08-2024 10:30 AM Last Post: r.ave |
|
| Radiator & grill support panel (Levin) | FanIsHere | 5 | 5,311 |
11-14-2022 10:07 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| European/UK vs Japanese Levin "Glass Grill" | mad.matt | 3 | 8,930 |
10-20-2017 02:47 PM Last Post: mad.matt |
|
| Refurbishing Kouki "Glass" Grill | mad.matt | 5 | 9,369 |
09-24-2014 10:29 AM Last Post: mad.matt |
|
| Rotating grill | stratosTRD | 5 | 9,426 |
04-02-2013 09:49 PM Last Post: banpei |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



