|
Rwd Motor on AE92
|
|
05-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Rwd Motor on AE92
Hello guys...
I've looked over the forum but I didn't find anything.... So, the question(s) is.... What do I need in order to convert and swap a big port 4AGE from a late AE86 to a (forward) AE92??? I need everything.... Even the smallest bolt. I want to have the engine ready and then put it in my car... But first of all, I want to make sure that it's worth the conversion, I mean financially.... Otherwise a guy from Hpeiros-Greece is going to have a new motor....
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Rwd Motor on AE92 - Akis308 - 05-04-2007 09:17 AM
[] - jamiemirror - 05-04-2007, 05:44 PM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| 4AGE 16v RWD Bigport Diagnostics Plug? | Rascal21 | 2 | 10,007 |
11-15-2014 09:31 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| 4AGE 16v RWD Bigport Idle-Up Computer | Rascal21 | 0 | 6,626 |
11-06-2014 01:32 PM Last Post: Rascal21 |
|
| 4age fwd to rwd wiring | dany.bilan628 | 8 | 16,853 |
10-05-2014 11:19 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| motor oil for 16V | kawo | 18 | 36,661 |
11-25-2013 11:18 AM Last Post: Apsogos |
|
| Starter Motor Help | phill 92 | 3 | 7,957 |
11-25-2013 11:16 AM Last Post: Apsogos |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![AEU86 AE86 - Rwd Motor on AE92 [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Rwd Motor on AE92]](http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9409/39563944fwdsucksue7.jpg)
