Lowering Height
11-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Post: #1
Lowering Height
Hi,

I'm very confused about what lowering springs should i buy.
I want to lower my hachi about 4 to 6 cm.
I see many springs from different brands for sale but they only refer the spring rate and not the lowering height.

Anyone knows what is the lowering height of different spring brands?

I'm more interested in TRD springs, anyone knows how much they lower the car?

Thks
Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
Lowering Height - Rasteirinho - 11-13-2006 11:18 PM
[] - El_Camino - 11-13-2006, 11:26 PM
[] - Rasteirinho - 11-14-2006, 01:12 AM
[] - jamiemirror - 11-14-2006, 10:53 AM
[] - 05m0515 - 11-14-2006, 11:27 AM
[] - Rasteirinho - 11-14-2006, 09:58 PM
[] - Ivan141 - 11-14-2006, 10:56 PM
[] - Rasteirinho - 11-14-2006, 11:07 PM
[] - Ivan141 - 11-14-2006, 11:22 PM
[] - Rasteirinho - 11-15-2006, 10:36 AM
[] - jamiemirror - 11-15-2006, 12:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gear end , drive pinion height filh 5 14,786 06-27-2013 12:29 AM
Last Post: filh
  Stock ride height xrgeorg 11 17,419 10-08-2011 07:38 AM
Last Post: xrgeorg
  lowering spring information HELP martyg 1 4,566 09-27-2011 01:56 PM
Last Post: martyg
  Car height, how much lower can it go.. Aram 12 22,465 05-16-2011 12:00 AM
Last Post: SekiguchiUeno
  Front bumper height MartinS 2 5,324 01-26-2010 04:13 PM
Last Post: Bean
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content