I Bought an engine for $1.50!
10-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Post: #7
 
No worries..I'm switching to T or W series anyways..but Doc would be very very interested if anyone had one lying about.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
I Bought an engine for $1.50! - NZ Trueno - 10-23-2006, 01:40 AM
[] - banpei - 10-23-2006, 09:25 AM
[] - NZ Trueno - 10-23-2006, 09:31 AM
[] - jamiemirror - 10-23-2006, 10:04 AM
[] - NoHachi - 10-23-2006, 10:17 AM
[] - jamiemirror - 10-23-2006, 10:20 AM
[] - NoHachi - 10-23-2006 11:17 AM
[] - The Doctor - 10-23-2006, 03:44 PM
[] - NZ Trueno - 10-24-2006, 05:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought My FIRST HOUSE! Touge86 13 19,386 06-30-2010 11:42 AM
Last Post: watox
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content