|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
08-13-2006, 02:18 AM
Post: #188
|
|||
|
|||
|
Pictures!!!
Cool Ivan, glad to hear you got a good purring engine in there now! Just the rubbers huh, just proves yet again you worry to much Just pulling your leg man, seriously though, I've found that in my hachi ownership I've often thought the worse was wrong with my car, but in the end, it didn't turn out to be anything major..
Greetz, Bastiaan "mux213" Olij Moved down under, no more hachi |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 181,764 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,359 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,733 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 129,836 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 96,972 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Just pulling your leg man, seriously though, I've found that in my hachi ownership I've often thought the worse was wrong with my car, but in the end, it didn't turn out to be anything major..
