|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
04-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Post: #149
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well in the message he sent me he was suddenly talking about "seitenteil", which clearly means a single part. The auction started with "Ich verkaufe hier Seitenteile fur.... Which literally translates into: I'm selling sidepanels here. He may have meant that he's selling panels on ebay, but it's misleading. He also said he mentioned a quantity of 1 somewhere, I havent seen it anywhere in the auction though, and I have had a good luck because I was worried this might happen.
Auctions on ebay are always for what you put up for sale, so you cant make one auction with one price, and put 2 items you wish to sell separately in it. Anyway..as long as he doesnt make a big deal out of it and just cancels the sale, no harm is done. I havent payed him anything and he can put them up for auction again. Guess I'll have to do with just a new rear panel then. FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 181,584 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,320 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,711 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 129,700 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 96,835 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)




