DIFF Comparison, I need HELP!! 56k warn
02-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Post: #8
 
About those dents:

One is just the bearing....can easily be fixed...press on a new bearing.
The dents on the other side are not fixable...but they shouldnt necessarily be a problem. They do make it more prone to stress damage. I've seen those teeth marks on the side on a few diffs.. theyre also not a problem as far as I know.. Why dont you open them up? I think the nr.1 diff might have some more damage inside, since something must have caused those scratches and dents on the outside.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
[] - nmwisima - 02-07-2006, 09:59 PM
[] - nmwisima - 02-07-2006, 10:07 PM
[] - nmwisima - 02-07-2006, 10:14 PM
[] - nmwisima - 02-07-2006, 10:23 PM
[] - KristianAE86 - 02-07-2006, 11:21 PM
[] - nmwisima - 02-07-2006, 11:37 PM
[] - Ivan141 - 02-08-2006 09:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help installing replica "OEM" sideskirts sheppardpat47 3 1,284 08-09-2026 12:46 AM
Last Post: sheppardpat47
  Windshield. Need Help. Roma_trueno 13 26,151 02-02-2026 02:19 PM
Last Post: totta Crolla
  Need help identifying this! takumi_mt 4 3,551 04-05-2024 09:17 AM
Last Post: takumi_mt
  TRD ECU need help ps13michi 5 7,458 02-18-2022 10:42 AM
Last Post: ps13michi
  Need some help DJexor 4 7,943 03-13-2018 05:37 PM
Last Post: pack
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content