|
Wrecking yards in the Netherlands (Starlet parts) ?
|
|
02-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
There is also wrecking yard for japanese car not far away from where I live (about 30mins travel with car). I visited once and he got some ae86 parts like doors, lights (maybe), engines (no 4age) and etc, I saw also parts of starlet. But I dont know what parts you want. If you know that thing in Dutch, I would call him and ask it for u.
You can also visit Deijne website, and order it from the website. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Wrecking yards in the Netherlands (Starlet parts) ? - PetzK - 01-09-2006, 03:42 PM
[] - The Doctor - 01-09-2006, 04:14 PM
[] - oldskull - 02-03-2006 06:07 PM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| JAF 2012 meet in The Netherlands | oldskull | 21 | 32,767 |
09-06-2012 03:29 PM Last Post: Supah |
|
| Starlet KP60 Bugeye! | Eric | 3 | 6,616 |
11-09-2011 07:57 PM Last Post: jasper |
|
| Prices of importing to the netherlands | toypower | 8 | 10,068 |
07-07-2005 11:02 AM Last Post: banpei |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



