|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
11-03-2004, 01:02 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Now if only they didnt rub the fender. I took out the fender linings tonight and I bent in the protruding parts of the lip (where the screws of the lining go).
That helped out a lot, but it still rubs slightly. Thus, time has come to start thinking about better solutions. Robokill, bring on the mystery springs !!!!(duh-duh-duuuuuuhhhnnnn). Proper rolling of the fenders is also an idea. I'll try to persuade someone to let me add a few notches to their baseball bat :wink: Having said that, I have to say they look dead sexy! Got Lip? FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 181,705 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,343 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,720 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 129,790 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 96,909 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)




