I'm still alive!
10-03-2005, 02:08 PM
Post: #10
 
Dorito, yeah the USAF guys can just fire nice missilesSmile

Seriously though, in holland airforce is part of the army, army being a fairly generic word. atleast thats how I've always seen it.

If I had to join the army, i'd want airforce aswell, but the draft was cancelled right before I was called so no army time for meSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
I'm still alive! - Plex - 09-29-2005, 12:49 AM
[] - nmwisima - 09-29-2005, 01:14 AM
[] - KristianAE86 - 09-29-2005, 02:01 AM
[] - James - 09-29-2005, 09:34 AM
[] - alimonos - 09-29-2005, 09:40 AM
[] - Dorito86 - 09-29-2005, 09:59 AM
[] - Plex - 10-02-2005, 11:55 PM
[] - Mux213 - 10-03-2005, 07:10 AM
[] - Dorito86 - 10-03-2005, 01:40 PM
[] - Mux213 - 10-03-2005 02:08 PM
[] - Dorito86 - 10-03-2005, 02:20 PM
[] - Mux213 - 10-03-2005, 05:48 PM
[] - Dorito86 - 10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
[] - Plex - 10-07-2005, 02:54 AM
[] - Mux213 - 10-07-2005, 09:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jdm-parts.nl - They still ONLINE? pack 7 11,958 04-10-2014 11:06 PM
Last Post: pack
  I'm still-still alive! Plex 14 20,039 01-11-2013 05:15 PM
Last Post: Bean
  Is Omori Meter still a trading company? hachirokuGTV 3 8,432 08-10-2009 08:16 PM
Last Post: hachirokuGTV
  Does Toyota still sell panals? Dogs Danglies 7 9,734 10-24-2005 08:42 AM
Last Post: Ivan141
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content