|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
09-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Post: #107
|
|||
|
|||
Ivan141 Wrote:I think I might have left them disconnected after the last time I sprayed the bumperI'm sure of it they will nag. They nagged about the tires of my mitsu in the past. I'm still not sure if I want to keep the current rims or swap them with some oldschool rims. They sure look great when the car is lowered, but since I'm going to put more "comfortable" springs under it I'm afraid the rims won't look that nice anymore. ![]() In case I still have the mitsu by that time (as if! 1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project 2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver 2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 181,857 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,368 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,739 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 129,926 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 97,048 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![AEU86 AE86 - [Image: AEU86 AE86 - ]](https://www.aeu86.org/sticker-banner-468.gif)

