|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
09-15-2005, 04:47 PM
Post: #81
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ivan,
This and next saterday Robo's car is on the list of todo's, so time is scarce. I do need to do some work on the rx7 before 25th of september because I need to get some parts I'm swapping with a mate. I'm thinking about next week thursday getting the bridge... not sure yet though.. Greetz, Bastiaan "mux213" Olij Moved down under, no more hachi |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 182,167 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,394 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,761 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 130,179 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 97,225 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



