|
Music
|
|
06-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Music
Hey guys...well I got to thinking today...while driving my AE, what music do all the members listen to while driving their AE86's.
Im a kind mix really..maybe one day Dire Straits or Guns n Roses then the next maybe techno...so its really depending on what mood I'm in. Metallica normally hypes me up so I like list'n to that. Why do you guys listen while cruzing/drifting? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Music - James - 06-29-2005 11:01 AM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Music taste | Mux213 | 47 | 62,988 |
04-04-2011 03:49 PM Last Post: Ty-Mishtawy |
|
| some cool music (Polysics) Electric Surfin' Go Go | Mikzu IV | 2 | 5,767 |
05-17-2008 04:36 PM Last Post: cavey |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



