Lambda sensor wiring
05-12-2022, 02:18 PM
Post: #8
Lambda sensor wiring
OK well that's good to know I think! Atleast I don't have dodgy cut wiring to chase up.

I have a bunch of unused plugs in the loom above the exhaust manifold, so I expect one of those could be the original lambda plug. Is it worth trying to source the correct sensor? I imagine a one wire sensor isn't going to make a huge difference to the running of the engine?

My car does have a cat fitted, which I thought was a bit unusual for the age of the car.
It also doesn't have any sort of afm or maf fitted before the throttle body

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
Lambda sensor wiring - sam3007 - 05-10-2022, 11:42 PM
RE: Lambda sensor wiring - Project D - 05-11-2022, 02:34 AM
RE: Lambda sensor wiring - banpei - 05-11-2022, 09:51 AM
RE: Lambda sensor wiring - Power_uP - 05-11-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Lambda sensor wiring - The Doctor - 05-11-2022, 04:11 PM
RE: Lambda sensor wiring - banpei - 05-11-2022, 08:06 PM
Lambda sensor wiring - Bean - 05-12-2022, 01:49 AM
Lambda sensor wiring - sam3007 - 05-12-2022 02:18 PM
RE: Lambda sensor wiring - The Doctor - 05-12-2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Lambda sensor wiring - sam3007 - 05-23-2022, 07:42 PM
RE: Lambda sensor wiring - The Doctor - 05-23-2022, 10:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin map sensor cheating? fdsjakl890 8 4,174 08-26-2025 01:12 PM
Last Post: Ivan141
  Tail light wiring... Mylesmck 4 3,879 02-02-2024 12:36 PM
Last Post: Mylesmck
  4A-GE wiring engine to chassis connectors Lykowsky 4 10,439 06-20-2019 11:38 AM
Last Post: Lykowsky
  Some wiring help needed DJexor 5 8,567 05-18-2019 01:50 PM
Last Post: DJexor
  AE86 Headlight + wiper wiring (levin) bozu 11 22,821 09-19-2017 02:06 PM
Last Post: banpei
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content