|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
05-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Post: #549
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Ivan's coupe, [the small stuff]
Thanks for the reactions guys, helps with motivation.
Small correction on the P2000 coating: everything I said about it is true, but I will be getting P1000 on my bolts. The P2000 is apparently much the same coating, only thicker, was advised not to do it on bolts due to fitment clearances. Still heaps better than the <100 hour rating for the Cr3 yellow coating that is available these days. I was planning to go drop off the bolts today but I've postponed it until I've bought at least another 5kg of common bolt sizes. Also gave my brother a chance to throw in his Miata crap in the batch, but only if he somewhat catalogs what is his so we can divvy things up afterward. On the other hand I did have time to visit an upholstery fabrics store and picked up some cool looking fabrics to try out on my old passenger seat. Want to try to do redo the cream&brown look with a bit more interesting fabrics, see what it looks like. FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 182,175 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,396 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,761 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 130,180 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 97,227 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




