|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
05-05-2021, 09:14 PM
Post: #543
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Ivan's coupe, [the small stuff]
Ah I see Auntie Celica's bolts get reused... I recently came across a bucket of bolts in my garage that belonged to that Celica. I guess they used to belong to the dashboard and other interior bits and pieces I stripped out a long time ago...
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project 2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver 2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 181,698 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,341 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,717 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 129,780 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 96,893 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![AEU86 AE86 - RE: Ivan's coupe, [the small stuff] [Image: AEU86 AE86 - RE: Ivan's coupe, [the small stuff]]](https://www.aeu86.org/sticker-banner-468.gif)

