I have 10 AE86's in UK
05-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Post: #1
I have 10 AE86's in UK
Hi All,
New to the forum as I've just bought 10 yes 10 AE86's from a rally school that went bust in the UK.

I'm hoping to convert them to drift cars and attend test days with them so that people can get behind the wheel of an AE86 before buying or just to see if they like drifting.

I also have a very rare booted or notch back AE86 sedan which I'm thinking of building into an awsome drift car to compete in the euro drift series.

Hope you like the pictures if you would like anymore just let me know

Cheers Richie

Do you think this is a good Idea?[/img] Wave


Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
       

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - I have 10 AE86's in UK]
Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
I have 10 AE86's in UK - richieu - 05-04-2005 12:46 AM
[] - adomz - 05-04-2005, 12:50 AM
[] - richieu - 05-04-2005, 12:53 AM
[] - adomz - 05-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Welcome man - KristianAE86 - 05-04-2005, 01:00 AM
[] - richieu - 05-04-2005, 01:02 AM
[] - richieu - 05-04-2005, 01:05 AM
[] - Widar - 05-04-2005, 01:35 AM
[] - Ivan141 - 05-04-2005, 08:01 AM
[] - nmwisima - 05-04-2005, 09:57 AM
[] - adomz - 05-04-2005, 10:34 AM
[] - Mux213 - 05-04-2005, 10:40 AM
[] - Jezza_hr - 05-04-2005, 11:01 AM
[] - JonT - 05-04-2005, 11:01 AM
[] - richieu - 05-04-2005, 11:28 AM
[] - Mux213 - 05-04-2005, 11:32 AM
[] - Widar - 05-04-2005, 12:23 PM
[] - Jesse P - 05-04-2005, 01:19 PM
[] - richieu - 05-04-2005, 08:44 PM
[] - Widar - 05-04-2005, 09:12 PM
[] - banpei - 05-04-2005, 11:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  im new havent got a clue yet :D have an 85 trueno irish ae86 12 15,678 03-22-2011 07:16 PM
Last Post: Eric
  Ok so i have one now what someassemblyrequired 8 9,932 05-10-2010 10:40 PM
Last Post: someassemblyrequired
  Hood Question, easy answer if you have a tape measure. Legacyofdan 2 5,399 08-09-2009 04:23 AM
Last Post: Legacyofdan
  i have a Coroolla to :) brawnie 8 10,417 12-22-2007 10:30 AM
Last Post: Ivan141
  1st time to have a toyota olla_86 3 6,120 03-25-2007 03:08 PM
Last Post: DJexor
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content