|
Ivan's coupe: seeing RED
|
|
01-15-2012, 01:29 AM
Post: #307
|
|||
|
|||
|
Been at it again:
Welded in some small patches just for originality's sake (hard to see because their zinksprayed and my phone takes crappy pictures). ![]() After that I added a bit of floor back in, quite challenging to get big patches to fit: ![]() The start of a turret: ![]() After some more welding: ![]() This is how it looks from the inside (for now): ![]() The turret is not welded in yet, need to drill some welding holes and the shock pickup point in. The idea is to connect it to the chassis beam, but the panhard support is going to be a pain in the ass to get back in. I was considering an inverted watts link, but I need to choose in order to be able to continue so I think I'll be putting the panhard back in. Can always add another tower and make it a regular watts link, it's just not as nice. Any input on this is more than welcome. Next time I will be restoring the old spring seat, then hopefully welding the whole shebang in. FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Gtsi-R red'n black coupé | Gtsi-R | 147 | 182,092 |
02-03-2022 02:43 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Red over Black UK Ae86 | RobH69 | 5 | 20,390 |
02-03-2011 02:01 PM Last Post: Bean |
|
| my 1984 red over black corolla gt | davegtcoupe | 3 | 12,759 |
10-12-2010 08:14 PM Last Post: davegtcoupe |
|
| Red panda coupe...rebuilded | vladx_kc | 98 | 130,137 |
07-24-2008 07:08 PM Last Post: robokill |
|
| Red Dragon | islade | 72 | 97,193 |
03-01-2008 04:37 PM Last Post: islade |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)



![AEU86 AE86 - [Image: AEU86 AE86 - ]](https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-rpuvbg5S__k/TxHKw-jjAWI/AAAAAAAAA3o/yIKsJ07VBn0/s640/IMG_20120114_133336.jpg)
![AEU86 AE86 - [Image: AEU86 AE86 - ]](https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-VUSzBw50-g8/TxHLPgu4bJI/AAAAAAAAA4I/1SInEbquHnQ/s912/IMG_20120114_142958.jpg)
![AEU86 AE86 - [Image: AEU86 AE86 - ]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gRrIG4jouSk/TxHK3TtsVBI/AAAAAAAAA3w/GIciDkmI5Tg/s912/IMG_20120114_150733.jpg)
![AEU86 AE86 - [Image: AEU86 AE86 - ]](https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-E1oBKKpfZE4/TxHLxdK7E5I/AAAAAAAAA4w/s4H1woZUioA/s912/IMG_20120114_170713.jpg)
![AEU86 AE86 - [Image: AEU86 AE86 - ]](https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-4255NKyWaXY/TxHLEt5AbtI/AAAAAAAAA48/Z8Q_wuCY0wE/s912/IMG_20120114_170818.jpg)

