|
sensor atachment?
|
|
07-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
sensor atachment?
I´m going to fit my defi gauges soon, but I still need the sensor attachments.
Unfortunatly I cant´t be in my garage until then. That´s why I need your help. I´ve searched, but somehow noone asked before?What´s the inner diameter of the radiator hose? I was thinking about ditching the OEM sensor and fit the defi with adapter. Defis run with 1/8PT, but whats the thread in my block? I´ve read Toyota pressure senders have 1/8 BSP? is that true? Anyones knows where to get this adapter? Thanks
1979 Toyota Corolla KE35 1983 Toyota Corolla AE86 1985 Toyota Corolla AE86 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
sensor atachment? - fax0815 - 07-10-2011 05:31 PM
[] - TURBO-AE86 - 07-10-2011, 09:47 PM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| map sensor cheating? | fdsjakl890 | 8 | 4,100 |
08-26-2025 01:12 PM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Lambda sensor wiring | sam3007 | 10 | 9,509 |
05-23-2022 10:00 PM Last Post: The Doctor |
|
| AE86 Engine Coolant Temp Sensor | izanagi | 8 | 24,917 |
09-06-2014 05:47 PM Last Post: izanagi |
|
| Hall sensor | totta Crolla | 7 | 11,111 |
02-28-2014 10:07 AM Last Post: Ivan141 |
|
| Video : Adjust the TPS (Throttle Pos Sensor) on the 4A-GE | Homem Bomba | 3 | 14,498 |
10-25-2013 05:13 PM Last Post: Apsogos |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



I´ve searched, but somehow noone asked before?