4AGE 20v ITB vacuum instructions on Intecracing.com
04-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Post: #1
4AGE 20v ITB vacuum instructions on Intecracing.com
Hi, Intecraciing.com has some preparation instructions in their site for the AE86 swap. Here is the website http://www.intecracing.com/
I was wondering if some of you guys know or did this setup. I followed the instructions but the pictures they posted are not so clear.
I tried contacting them but with no answer.

Take a look at this picture:

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - 4AGE 20v ITB vacuum instruc...racing.com]

They say at this step that "If doing AE101 Silver top, Route hoses like in the picture shown." But its unclear.

I don't know if someone can help me with the vacuum lines for a neater setup. Like what do I need and what I don't need on the ITB.

BTW I'm going to run on Microtech ECU and with a turbo setup.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jairo
Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
4AGE 20v ITB vacuum instructions on Intecracing.com - JAVResistance - 04-29-2011 05:29 PM
[] - Eircamae86 - 04-29-2011, 05:54 PM
[] - jondee86 - 04-29-2011, 10:47 PM
[] - JAVResistance - 05-01-2011, 04:26 PM
[] - Bean - 05-05-2011, 09:04 AM
[] - JAVResistance - 05-05-2011, 05:58 PM
[] - Bean - 05-05-2011, 06:28 PM
[] - JAVResistance - 05-05-2011, 06:53 PM
[] - Bean - 05-05-2011, 07:00 PM
[] - JAVResistance - 05-05-2011, 10:52 PM
[] - jondee86 - 05-06-2011, 12:20 AM
[] - JAVResistance - 05-06-2011, 09:28 PM
[] - jondee86 - 05-06-2011, 11:11 PM
[] - JAVResistance - 05-07-2011, 12:27 AM
[] - jondee86 - 05-07-2011, 03:05 AM
[] - JAVResistance - 05-07-2011, 03:11 AM
[] - jondee86 - 05-07-2011, 05:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4A-GE 20V ITB bolt patterns kjb 7 15,935 02-27-2016 01:23 PM
Last Post: kjb
  How to install 20V ITB on 16V head Mr.komp 7 15,901 12-28-2015 05:35 PM
Last Post: pack
  US-spec vacuum hard lines LordTD 2 7,091 04-27-2015 07:18 PM
Last Post: Project D
  VALVE ASSY, VACUUM SWITCHING, what's this for ? Uzelac 10 20,386 11-22-2013 10:40 PM
Last Post: jondee86
  Machining Pistons to run 20v head... And FCR's on a 20v? PazzaAE86 2 7,037 09-15-2013 01:08 AM
Last Post: jondee86
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content