|
D2 Coilovers any good?
|
|
07-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
me... I like em! - you can check my topic at NEW MEMBERS...
I have em for a little while now and I think they are excellent... the softness and hardness is great with little buttons you can twist - I also use a little bit of front wheel camber... and I did not put the car on super low yet put on medium... I think its a good set!!! -DWG- Drift Wolf Gaming |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
D2 Coilovers any good? - heshan - 07-30-2010, 10:17 PM
RE: D2 Coilovers any good? - hachirokkos - 04-04-2017, 02:40 AM
[] - Okami - 07-30-2010 10:32 PM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Squeaky seats - any tips? | decryphe | 2 | 3,358 |
10-18-2023 10:13 PM Last Post: Power_uP |
|
| ClutchMaxPRO Clutches - Good or Bad? | RolanTHUNDER | 0 | 3,122 |
12-01-2022 09:55 AM Last Post: RolanTHUNDER |
|
| Carina drivers! - Coilovers for a TA60/62 | nyberrg | 2 | 8,720 |
06-05-2017 10:03 AM Last Post: nyberrg |
|
| Fitting driftworks CS2 coilovers | bozu | 2 | 6,874 |
05-30-2017 10:50 AM Last Post: bozu |
|
| Toda timing info - with good general 4AG timing info too | oldeskewltoy | 0 | 7,425 |
11-05-2016 01:34 AM Last Post: oldeskewltoy |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



