|
4agze --> SuperCharger will not power up/ Boost
|
|
07-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
4agze --> SuperCharger will not power up/ Boost
hi,
driving a gze for 2,5 years now, but got the problem lately that the SC wont power up/ come in. problem occurred occasionally first, but it is getting worse by the time.. I am even lucky when I got it working now it is a electro-magnetic powered clutch, driven by engine vacuum? but how does it exactly work? I have spend 30 min of trying to find a bad vacuum hose, but with now success. finally the clutched got powered again, and I can see that the clutch itself is OK, and functioning like it should, so I have to look in the "steering side" how does the electromagnetic clutch get his signal??? could someone help me out here? cause I need the boost!! and a second question: what is against a direct and always powered SC? cause you can install a BOV? or am I wrong? regards and thanks for your help Roel Gtsi-R "Trust me, I was an engineer" "straight lines are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers" |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
4agze --> SuperCharger will not power up/ Boost - Gtsi-R - 07-12-2010 09:54 PM
[] - danielvanderwoude - 07-13-2010, 08:26 PM
[] - irishtwincam - 07-15-2010, 03:36 PM
[] - danielvanderwoude - 09-09-2011, 01:49 PM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Which new bearings for ae101 4AGZE crankshaft&connecting | ditn | 4 | 9,408 |
10-31-2013 06:04 PM Last Post: ditn |
|
| Water in- & outlet 4agze ae101 | bozu | 5 | 13,802 |
08-14-2013 12:24 AM Last Post: jondee86 |
|
| supercharger restrictor | ditn | 21 | 27,805 |
02-15-2013 10:03 PM Last Post: ditn |
|
| how much boost 4agze | lifebeginsat8000rpm | 5 | 8,620 |
01-22-2013 08:06 PM Last Post: lifebeginsat8000rpm |
|
| Help needed with 4AGZE supercharger | heshan | 5 | 8,191 |
10-31-2012 08:44 AM Last Post: Rick |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



