Power steering help
02-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Post: #1
Power steering help
I'm in the middle of fitting a standard power steering system to my car, the pump I'm using has a sensor on it with what look like vacuum connections. Do I connect these to the inlet manifold ?
What does the sensor do ?
Thanks for any help.

(Looks like I need a new sensor.... both plastic pipes are cracked. Does anyone have a good used one for sale ?)

An analogue brain in a digital World
Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
Power steering help - totta Crolla - 02-22-2010 08:32 PM
[] - Super86 - 02-25-2010, 01:32 AM
Re: Power steering help - sergiocharged - 02-25-2010, 04:37 AM
[] - totta Crolla - 02-26-2010, 12:43 AM
[] - sergiocharged - 02-26-2010, 01:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  idler pulley for 4AGE with power steering/aircon ondafly 4 1,055 07-06-2026 11:11 PM
Last Post: ondafly
  Power Steering Removal 20valver 2 3,195 05-19-2024 06:48 PM
Last Post: 20valver
  Power steering clunk Jezza_hr 12 20,645 09-24-2021 01:42 PM
Last Post: pack
  Why Manual Steering Rack ?? Power Steering Removal juantonwan 26 55,344 10-02-2014 06:07 PM
Last Post: mad.matt
  Help Needed with steering. phill 92 1 8,431 10-18-2013 02:58 PM
Last Post: fax0815
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content