Post your Need For Speed Shift Snapshots!
10-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Post: #3
 
Nice pictures! Thumbs up!
The drifting during normal grip races sounds very familiar. Big Grin

Personally I already hate the game and quit playing it out of frustration... Angry
First of all it keeps crashing on random occasions. Restart the game, reconfiguration, shutdown the game, restart the game to get it to work again.
Second of all the game is almost impossible to play without a steering wheel (gamepad is just a little bit better than mouse+keyboard).
Third of all I'm not allowed to drift corners when grip racing (won't count as a "mastered corner") but on the other hand I'm scoring massive points for "aggresive" racing.
Fourth of all each new track is even more difficult for (only) my half year old laptop and I have to disable more and more detail to keep it working.

So, now I remembered why I didn't buy games for the PC anymore: they never work instantly. Angry
And I just got the drifting unlocked but did not dare to try it yet because I already feared it would be bad if the grip driving is already actually drift driving. Big Grin

So anyone wants to have my copy for free (ex shipping costs!)? Big Grin

1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 -  ]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user


Messages In This Thread
[] - Mardoc - 10-09-2009, 01:49 AM
[] - banpei - 10-09-2009 10:31 PM
[] - oldskull - 10-09-2009, 10:39 PM
[] - HybriD07 - 10-09-2009, 10:54 PM
[] - oldskull - 10-09-2009, 11:44 PM
[] - Apolan - 10-10-2009, 11:44 AM
[] - Wikizz - 10-10-2009, 01:07 PM
[] - banpei - 10-11-2009, 02:35 PM
[] - geoffersmaher - 02-07-2010, 01:46 AM
[] - Ivan141 - 02-07-2010, 10:47 PM
[] - banpei - 02-08-2010, 12:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need for Speed pro street Roku_trueno 14 21,304 12-09-2007 01:23 PM
Last Post: rwdlover
  Need For Speed: Carbon WhiteWolf 2 10,231 06-07-2007 06:00 PM
Last Post: JamesH
  Need for speed underground 2 with AE86 Michel 42 76,345 05-19-2006 08:21 AM
Last Post: NZ Trueno
Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | AEU86 | Return to Top | Return to Content