|
Should I buy?
|
|
03-25-2009, 02:25 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ya im definately putting it on a lift to see the frame, and ive chek the sub frame look clean but still, it expensive for a AE so looking for more response thanks everybody.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Should I buy? - pAaEn8d6a - 03-23-2009, 10:29 PM
[] - panda_tureno86 - 03-24-2009, 11:53 AM
[] - pAaEn8d6a - 03-25-2009 02:25 AM
[] - Eircamae86 - 03-25-2009, 04:35 AM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| How far should I have to push my clutch in | dinkers542 | 4 | 8,837 |
11-29-2014 11:18 PM Last Post: dinkers542 |
|
| All I should know about suspension before any modification | damusto | 20 | 29,513 |
05-24-2013 09:28 PM Last Post: damusto |
|
| What's the LSD oil I should use? | heshan | 4 | 8,894 |
07-25-2011 08:13 PM Last Post: heshan |
|
| Where should this part be??? | Dino86 | 2 | 4,822 |
09-22-2010 09:51 PM Last Post: HybriD07 |
|
| what should i do? | AEeighty-six | 7 | 10,366 |
06-25-2009 11:12 PM Last Post: NoHachi |
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



