|
Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin
|
|
06-06-2026, 03:30 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin
For people who don't like to read; I found a video about your modifications
I like the rally lights! I noticed in the video that you have the aluminium fueltank protector .. This looks a lot like the group A part that I want for my car It's in the TRD bible. ![]() Is it possible that you make some detail photo's of the shape and how/where this is mounted? Also some dimensions if possible? Then I can try to copy it! |
|||
|
06-11-2026, 12:36 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin
super cool build like that you are doing somthing compleatly diffrent from what you usualy see
|
|||
|
09-28-2026, 05:45 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project 2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver 2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



It's in the TRD bible. ![AEU86 AE86 - Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin]](https://www.aeu86.org/forum/Attachment-17920.jpg)

![AEU86 AE86 - Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin]](https://cdnyauction.buyee.jp/image/dr000/auc0208/user/f822bf496cf84b59f60aa960182baeab6bd790ec80818984b195039bb4658ccf/i-img1200x1200-17879869183436ld3ony189323.jpg)
![AEU86 AE86 - Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Cyberpunk 2-Door Levin]](https://www.aeu86.org/sticker-banner-468.gif)
