wiring harness, gaskets,etc 4agze
03-05-2013, 09:46 AM
wiring harness, gaskets,etc 4agze
I have my gze motor and I need a writing harness that is already to just go into the car considering I have an SR5 and not a gts that I can use to splice into. Anyone have one for sale? I know one guy did on here but Idk if he still does.

Next are I need to know if the head, valve, rear main seal gasket, etc are the same as the 4age or not? While the motor is out I am going to replace all the gaskets and seals I can so I don't have to worry about them as much. If they aren't the same where do I go to get them? Do I have to order them from japan?

What did anyone else use for the intercooler piping? I have a top mount inter cool that has been converted to a front mount(done by a pro) I just need the piping.

I found a forum with details on the swap but his starter is on the drivers side, so do I need to get a gts starter so it has the heat shield? I was told that you need a t50 tranny or at least the bell housing. Is this because the slave cylinder/ throw out bearing gets in the way of the exhaust?

I think that's all my questions for now and any help would be great. I need to get me 86 driving asap do to my landlord getting mad that is just sitting in my drive way, plus more importantly I just want to be able to drive it again.

Thanks[/i]
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is your opinions on these head gaskets... CHOPKIN2 5 5,170 04-09-2018 05:29 PM
Last Post: mad.matt
  Looking for a TA60 Wiring Diagram Project D 9 9,972 03-05-2016 06:32 PM
Last Post: Project D
  LOOONG SHOT: 1980 TE72 GT wiring diagram oldeskewltoy 5 11,408 09-12-2014 10:47 PM
Last Post: Bean
  [Rquest] Trueno Kouki wings sidelight wiring connector pack 2 4,259 05-17-2012 04:23 PM
Last Post: pack
  A wee bit off Subject - Wiring diagram for AE7x/TE7x? oldeskewltoy 4 5,065 11-08-2008 08:50 PM
Last Post: oldeskewltoy