Nice oldschool alloy wheels

Corolla RWD looking
GG: 559899
GSM: 605310042
Moja Galeria
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2006, 01:32 PM
oldskull's Levin
This hatch looks like new! I would say it's the ideal car for (very) conservative tune-up. Don't spoil the OEM magic too much. It's getting very rare these days :wink:
Find all posts by this user
03-14-2006, 02:00 PM
oldskull's Levin
It's damn near perfect, but still needs some work (minor). The driver side door has had a little accident in the past, with a little luck the local bodywork guru can beat the dents out and polish it. And the underbody is in serious need of some rust-protection now that it's still nearly rustfree.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
03-14-2006, 06:32 PM
oldskull's Levin
@Mux213: Ok, I just want to say. Those ATS wheels would not go for fortune Smile Let say no more than 60 euro? Tongue

@Dorito86: Yeah Ivan141 is right. Its need some work soon. I hope around summer those minor work on my car will be done Smile

Some strange news, I checked my tracking number for my other 2 Supra rims today, its tell that the address is incorrect Banging head Banging head I hope they not rip off my rims Dumb question Dumb question
03-14-2006, 07:02 PM
oldskull's Levin
Oldskull, shall we round it off to 50?

Hope your rimms will be ok, strange that half would arive right.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
03-14-2006, 08:31 PM
oldskull's Levin
Mux, thats fine. But first I would like tell you that i never checked them if they straight. I would like to do for you one of these days. We will see.

yeah about another 2 rimms, that is really strange. Anyway I already email the parcel company. I hope within a day they can solve the problem
03-17-2006, 03:13 PM
oldskull's Levin
Finally my other 2 supras rims arrived today Smile This 2 look much beter than the other 2 Tongue
03-17-2006, 06:40 PM
oldskull's Levin
A good good, looking forward to seeing them mounted on your carSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
03-18-2006, 01:31 PM
oldskull's Levin
Cool. I'd love to see pics of those rims under your car. Smile

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - oldskull's Levin]
03-18-2006, 01:40 PM
oldskull's Levin
I also cannot wait to put the rim under my car Tongue Anyway I just back from toyota parts shop and bought supra wheels nuts, wiper for driver side, and jet (? I hope this is what u call in english). All this parts are used but I am quite happy with the condition of the parts. So monday I will make my mind to put those supra with my current tyres and without sand the rims first or first sand the rims and put new tyres. Smile