letter of conformation frim manufacturer
01-17-2006, 12:56 PM
does anyone have one of these for a trueno stating, power to weight ratio, co2 emisions and such ??

can anyone help

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - letter of conformation frim manufacturer]
DRIFTING is pushin a car against its intended design, then playing with the LAWS OF PHYSICS
Find all posts by this user
01-17-2006, 01:31 PM
i need
N0X (g/km or g/kWh)
CO2 (g/km)
mass in service (kg)
CO (g/km or g/kWh)
HC+NOX (g/km)

type approval number/category details

HC (g/km or g/kWh)
max net poer (KW)

can anyone help me i need thisa info to register my car

DRIFTING is pushin a car against its intended design, then playing with the LAWS OF PHYSICS
01-17-2006, 01:34 PM
stationary sound level (dB)A))
Engine speed (min-1)
drive by sound level (dB(A))

01-17-2006, 06:33 PM
TBY,

The levin was sold in the UK, on the sole basis of that your trueno should be allowed on the roads in the intire EU. The fact it has popup lights doesn't make a single difference, it's the same chassis code, its the same chassis, same drive train, same engine, just different lights.

I'd say, ask any of the UK guys for a copy of their car papers and it should prove your car is allowed to be on papers in the UK. I'm not sure about the UK but all data required for cars in NL is on the NL papers so.

Also just walking in to a toyota dealer and ask them about the levins papers should get your somewhere..

(I'm assuming you need the info to get your car on papers Smile)

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
01-17-2006, 06:52 PM
you are right mux, i need ot for my papers, i phoned a toyota dealer and they didnt know what i was talking about, stupid brain dead numb wits.

i phoned the DVLA ( the government brance that deals with moti vehicles) and they told me because the car is over 10 yeats old i dont need any of that infomation. quality