ae86 project over this summer
04-02-2005, 05:16 PM
ae86 project over this summer
The coupe is coming off the road in may when i finish college in may.so over a few months i want to make her a bit special on this little island, and want to do it for about £5000 on a new running gear over haule.so i intend to put up the area's i want to do in stages so i can get everyones ideas in stages.

The first area would be the engine:
I want to get it up to about 170bhp.Was lookin at fensport at supercharger and such the like but they are pricie and u still need some one to fit it.Also it should be noted watever way i go that there will be a new engine in her either way.And if possible i would like to be able to still but on the new Chrome janspeed system (due to i love the hummmm).seen as the car is white i want to try and keep things like plug leads and things blue if at all possible.

Links Examples etc would be a great help also because unlike some of ye ae86 owners im only at the start of the learing curve,i havent drifted round it a few times Respect!

Plus i know some of ye will say u need the chassis to be looked at first, but i will get on the that next.its just that im looking up some stuff as we speak

Hopefully by the end of the summer ill have got some where :wink:
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red over Black UK Ae86 RobH69 5 17,041 02-03-2011 02:01 PM
Last Post: Bean
  my 1984 red over black corolla gt davegtcoupe 3 10,074 10-12-2010 08:14 PM
Last Post: davegtcoupe
  Shell make over a coat of paint williep12 4 6,486 02-01-2010 03:52 PM
Last Post: Kid Karola