Re: ROTARY AE86
01-13-2008, 05:37 AM
hi guys, i'm new to the forum and i had a couple of questions about my new AE86. right now i'm trying to decide what kind of motor i want to drop into my AE86 because when i purchased the car the motor was blown. i know a lot of people do engine swaps and upgrade turbo charge supercharge or whatever. now my question is what setup if best to go with and cheapest most reasonable setup. i don't plan to race it or anything but i would like to have it better than stock or atleast something decent. i'm trying to get the best bang for my buck if you know what i mean. now my orginal plan was to pull out my motor setup in my 84 RX7 fully built and just drop it in my AE86 BUT i heard there is a lot i have to fabricated and customize and all that stuff. my AE86 would be a badass setup if i did the rotary swap but the only people that i heard are familiar with this setup are in japan. so what setup should i get to get my AE86 back on the road?
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2008, 06:24 AM
My friend go on rx7club.com and type in rotary ae86 in the search bar. there will be a few members that did a 13b t, 13b n/a swap. etc. good luck! Thumbs up!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The MCNSPORT.com RE86 - Rotary Powered AE86.. MCNSPORT.com 19 26,721 10-08-2009 08:56 PM
Last Post: MCNSPORT.com