Precision Magnetic Oil Filter. Reusable. Maximum Protection!
10-04-2010, 08:37 AM
We're doing a special offer on Run-Max Magnet Oil Filters (Available for all Japanese models). These not only allow all the oil to be filtered and all magnetic particles trapped, but being dismantleable, allow the residue to be inspected - giving an early warning sign of impending failure, thereby saving potentially large costs of catastrophic failure.

The other main benefit of this oil filter is that it is re-usable, which means you never have to purchase another oil filter in your vehicles lifetime. Simply clean the filter yourself.

This means maintenance costs are reduced and maintenance can be performed more often without the need to purchase a new filter every time. It also means you can gauge your vehicles performance with oil analysis more easily.

The main filter body is Aluminium with a metal grip section for easy removal. The body is a two part type with an o-ring seal for anti-leak properties.

The filter element employs a 4000 gauss magnet and a 30micron Stainless Mesh which provides excellent filtration catching metallic objects easily.

When performing an oil change you may not wish to wait until you clean the element completely, so why not speed up the process with an extra filter and seal kit. Get back on the road quickly then clean your spare when you have time.

An ingenious product that works in the real world. We use this on our race cars - as it gives excellent diagnostics on engine wear after use (Metals can be analysed to know where engine wear is ocurring most).

Fitting is as simple as removing your old oil filter and screwing on this new one.

Price: £65.45 each + £20 P&P (EMS).

Optional Extra: Special tool set to make dismantling the filter unit easier: £22.00

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Precision Magnetic Oil Filt...rotection!]

PM with your full name, address, tel no and e-mail or complete an inquiry form on http://www.neweraparts.com to reserve. Alternatively send payment to [email protected].

N.B: Please quote make and model of your car when ordering and we'll make sure the right kit is supplied.

VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITES!!!!
A Tuner's Paradise
Automotive Art On Film
Dedication To Automotive Perfection

Japan Office Tel - (Calls charged at UK National Rate): 0207-193-3979.
Mobile (Japan): +81- (0) 90-4133-3825 Fax (Japan): +81-(0) 47-307-4678
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2010, 08:33 PM
how much would an extra filter and seal kit cost?

AE86 ex-daily
10-06-2010, 03:03 AM
Spare Magnetic trap washable filter and O ring seal are £31.98

Magnetic particles collect on the top flat section of the filter and so are easy to remove & analyse. TBH I don't use spares for my cars, I just dismantle, clean and refit, checking how much particulate matter's been caught. The tools to dismantle is very neat - not essential, but useful to make the job a sinch.

No pics available of this. It's basically a 4 pronged 1/8 fitting socket (Use on the end of a small ratchet / extension).

This is top quality equipment. Essential in my eyes - which is why each of my cars has one and we've stocked a whole lot of these. I would rather do an engine refresh when I know the engine's needing it, than risk failure & expensive component replacement.

These filters are very popular with a lot of tuners in Japan now. You can never have too much protection...

VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITES!!!!
A Tuner's Paradise
Automotive Art On Film
Dedication To Automotive Perfection

Japan Office Tel - (Calls charged at UK National Rate): 0207-193-3979.
Mobile (Japan): +81- (0) 90-4133-3825 Fax (Japan): +81-(0) 47-307-4678

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MFactory Magnetic Drain Plugs - In Stock & Ready To Ship MFactory 10 10,109 06-07-2006 08:01 AM
Last Post: Ivan141