Plot at the JAE (UK show)
05-01-2006, 11:38 AM
JAE dates have been announced and I was wondering what people think of the AE86 community having a plot at the show. If you don't know what JAE is then: http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/

I've always been dissapointed by the lack of AE86s at this event, so if anyones interested in turning up and parking next to a few other AE86s for a day or two then let me know and I'll try to organise us a plot. Unless someone already knows of someone with a similar plan in which case I won't bother.

Come on people, try and haul your ass to this event even if your car is ready for the scrapyard, I'm sick of every other car community always being well represented at this show while AE86s get totally ignored.
Find all posts by this user
05-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Interested mate if you can sort a small stand, otherwise I will be tagging along with the MR2 owners.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Plot at the JAE (UK show)]

http://www.eight-six.co.uk - read the blog!

UK AE86 Forum - http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?m...ghtsixcouk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2006, 08:52 PM
My club (Japcar-culture, its for any Japanese car, but as I run it it is quite biased to the 86 Big Grin )i s attending, and there will be plenty of room for anyone from AEU86 who wants to come on the stand.

Of course, if there is an official AEU stand then great! Thumbs up! (Ill park the Silvia on there and see who notices!)

Terry

still no 86
05-01-2006, 10:10 PM
If I can get the sunday off I will try and make an arrival
05-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the interest people. So far I have four cars possibly attending, If I can't get a minimum of 8 cars for both days then I won't bother with a seperate plot for AE86s.

If any lurkers on this board want to get hold of me about this just email me: actually, don't.

and the number of the owners I spoke to that said they regularly visited this forum I'd say we could do better then the four cars I have so far. If I have to I'll start posting pictures of cars I know are owned by lurkers on this forum.
05-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Well up for it if the cars ready in Time, cant see it happening though, might have an 86 of some description there, time will tell

An 86 is for Life, not just for Christmas
05-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Cool! so are you booking a plot then Squeejy? I just booked ours, no Idea where its going to be yet but Ill let you know. It wll be nice to put faces to Hachis Thumbs up!

Can I put the Silvia on for a bit an see if it gets mistaken? Big Grin

Be good to see you all there!

still no 86
05-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Im sure I will have some hachi or another @ the time, must 86s will be around the driftworks area??????? like last year. Will convince a few Irish lads to bring some minters over, no doubt they will be too interested in getting them sideways to actually park em up though Evil

An 86 is for Life, not just for Christmas
06-18-2006, 07:49 PM
As you've probably gathered I won't be doing this now due to the shit response I've had to it, infact I'm probably not even taking my own 86 to the show. If anyone else wants to do something similar then they'll have to do it themselves. There's so far been only one person other than myself that's said they'll definitely go and just having two cars there will look terrible. Sorry to those that are disapointed (though I doubt there's anyone who is).
06-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Same old story feller, I gave up trying to arrange anything in the UK for other owners, many dont even bother replying to a PM.

I will be on the IMOC stand with the Mr2 owners (but in the AE86) so if you see me around come and say hello.

There is possibly going to be a AE86 stand at the rally day at castle combe would you be interested? Its listed on the driftworks site.

Cheers

James

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Plot at the JAE (UK show)]

http://www.eight-six.co.uk - read the blog!

UK AE86 Forum - http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?m...ghtsixcouk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Annual OSTC Classic Import Car Show pic tomstwincam 1 3,931 09-06-2012 11:45 PM
Last Post: tomstwincam
  JAE: 9-11th September. Wicksteed Park (midlands UK) Lauren 4 5,228 03-26-2012 10:58 PM
Last Post: Lucky 86