2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Offtopic discussion 2]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2009, 01:26 AM
Offtopic discussion 2
banpei Wrote:LOL Big Grin
But I don't even have a hachi anymore... Blush

:roll: maybe you need to move on and moderate a site relates to a vehicle you have a passion about Sad otherwise it just seems your living in the passed Huh

http://www.carina-e.com/main/news.php

Couldn't find forums for those four sided polygon vehicles so you might be able to start the first one and dictate as you see fit to do Wave
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2009, 04:12 AM
Offtopic discussion 2
FearlessAE86 Wrote:

:roll: maybe you need to move on and moderate a site relates to a vehicle you have a passion about Sad otherwise it just seems your living in the passed Huh

Couldn't find forums for those four sided polygon vehicles so you might be able to start the first one and dictate as you see fit to do Wave

I cant acctually believe you took the time to make a fool out of yourself again. Tongue

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Offtopic discussion 2]
03-11-2009, 05:38 AM
Offtopic discussion 2
FearlessAE86 Wrote:

Man, get a life! Thats just below the belt!

We're not in this for personal gain or anything. Banpei and I may not own a Hachi anymore at this time in our lives but we've put over 4 years of our heart and soul into providing fellow enthusiast with a great place to meet. We are both as much in love with Hachis as we where before.

The only thing you can fault us for, is giving certain idiots the benefit of the doubt and being patient with them, instead of banning them and deleting their posts at the first sign of trouble. But we're all human and as such we expect even good people to react inappropriately.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
03-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Offtopic discussion 2
Mux213 Wrote:Man, get a life! Thats just below the belt!

No thats just a fact Dumb question i feel most of the population would consider to be true. Wanting something outside the mainstream for most makes for cult followings , but there is never a following for most common boxes.

Mux213 Wrote:We're not in this for personal gain or anything. Banpei and I may not own a Hachi anymore at this time in our lives but we've put over 4 years of our heart and soul into providing fellow enthusiast with a great place to meet. We are both as much in love with Hachis as we where before.

You are my new hero and should be honoured , knighted etc for giving so much to enthusiast that own a car that you dont ? I am not going to go in the direction of loving a vehicle , but there is a word for that disorder now.

Mux213 Wrote:The only thing you can fault us for, is giving certain idiots the benefit of the doubt and being patient with them, instead of banning them and deleting their posts at the first sign of trouble. But we're all human and as such we expect even good people to react inappropriately.

I could list things till we the site runs out of hosting space if you really want.
03-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Offtopic discussion 2
What a sad case you are... finding faults in everyone and everything, if you're so great, start your own forum and invite all your friends (which i doubt you have with that attitude of yours) to come share the greatness.

I doubt you're the same way in real life... you wouldnt live to see 30 if you treated everyone you meet like you do the people on the internet.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
03-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Offtopic discussion 2
Please Ignore this member.

An 86 is for Life, not just for Christmas
03-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Offtopic discussion 2
FearlessAE86 Wrote:No thats just a fact Dumb question i feel most of the population would consider to be true. Wanting something outside the mainstream for most makes for cult followings , but there is never a following for most common boxes.

You are my new hero and should be honoured , knighted etc for giving so much to enthusiast that own a car that you dont ? I am not going to go in the direction of loving a vehicle , but there is a word for that disorder now.
Well that leaves two options:
1) you are a member of all these forums because you are enthousiastic about these cars and have just insulted yourself as much as you've insulted us
2) you are a member of all these forums because you love insulting people because with the statements above you've insulted just about everyone who is enthousiastic about these cars.

Mate I don't love my car in the way I love my wife or my daughter, or my unborn son. I don't even love these 3 most important people in the world the same way (now that would really be sick).

Or maybe you are just attacking me again on the fact i don't speak proper English and can't seem to find the right words to get my message across? Which makes you really dumb for reading everything only in a way so you can throw it back at us instead of trying to figure out what we're actually saying and having a mature conversation.

FearlessAE86 Wrote:I could list things till we the site runs out of hosting space if you really want.
Well pardon us for being part of the human race you godlike creature.
Please go start a godlike forum of your own and show us how to do things properly you Holiness.

If you really think we're doing such a bad job, then why are you here? Why do you want to write on this forum? Why do you want to desperately be a part of this community? You just love insulting people don't you, that really is the only reason left for you to stay here isn't it?

Stop wasting our time!

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

03-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Offtopic discussion 2
Eircamae86 Wrote:Please Ignore this member.
Best suggestion I've heard all week Smile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

03-12-2009, 01:53 AM
Offtopic discussion 2
Ivan141 Wrote:What a sad case you are... finding faults in everyone and everything, if you're so great, start your own forum and invite all your friends (which i doubt you have with that attitude of yours) to come share the greatness.

I doubt you're the same way in real life... you wouldnt live to see 30 if you treated everyone you meet like you do the people on the internet.

Its funny that i had no problem living well passed 30 only a idiot would think that in this day and age people cannot guard themself against common physical dangers resulting in a catastrophy. Maybe i find conflict to easy to deal with and always establish dominance over the inbreed opposition who would be so foolish to threaten a persons health. You would fall into that group i feel.

Muz213 please see this thread as even i cannot be bothered answering your ridiculous rant again.
http://www.aeu86.org/viewtopic/offtopic-...732#106732

Here is a that sickness you talk about

http://www.oliviamunn.com/in-love-with-a...seriously/
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Offtopic discussion 1 improvedae86 15 14,334 03-13-2009 04:47 AM
Last Post: Mux213
  Offtopic Sale: HTC Diamond Touch Mobile Phone+GPS dikolotour 2 4,222 11-27-2008 07:15 PM
Last Post: alimonos
  AE80 discussion Blueneon 38 29,423 02-18-2007 04:01 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Offtopic offtopic offtopic GF thread... robokill 50 35,564 05-09-2006 03:49 PM
Last Post: Mux213