New ID raws
02-24-2005, 01:33 AM
New ID raws
hehe, RAW means that no subtitle has been added....., you have to give the fansubbers a bit time to do all the translations. But they will apear. And then you can find out in either of the sites earlyer mentioned :wink:

@Mux: I had no idea Confused Tongue
Find all posts by this user
02-24-2005, 10:32 AM
New ID raws
mux213 Wrote:so far animesuki has been late with rapporting about stage 4 actuallySmile
Animesuki stopped serving raws due to legal issues. l33t-raws have been removed from the groups-list.

mux213 Wrote:Damn, I couldn't resist so I watched the episodeSmile Great stuff but I really wonder, one more episode left and yet so much story to tell....
I just made a new modification, there is a new bb-tag: the spoiler tag. Smile
[code:1]
[spoiler]spoilspoilspoil[/spoiler]
[/code:1]

So, here is my spoiler:
[spoiler]
I recon it will end after the battle between Keisuke and Wataru. Takumi drives the Subary more often and gets better and better with it, in the meanwhile he drives worse and worse in the hachi. Bunta says this will teach him one more thing: learn to accept there is a limit to a car, eventhough you perfectly well know another car does not have that limit. Takumi must learn to accept that he can drive the Subaru faster than the Hachi. Crying
[/spoiler]

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - New ID raws]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2005, 05:49 PM
New ID raws
Great add that spoiler tag! You are the best BANPEI

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!
02-24-2005, 05:58 PM
New ID raws
You should put a spoiler shortcut in the reply window.

[spoiler:2db49123d1] It seems the Levin and FD will be having a ferioucius battle. But as the Trueno battle the battle itself will rock, but the end will suck. The Trueno just passes on the straight and the FD wins on a even lower level. The Levin is faster in the corners and a bit slower on the straights. Untill the Levin blew his engine, because of hydrolock.[/spoiler:2db49123d1]

Broken down 1984 Trueno HB
02-24-2005, 08:00 PM
New ID raws
Aico Wrote:You should put a spoiler shortcut in the reply window.

[spoiler] It seems the Levin and FD will be having a ferioucius battle. But as the Trueno battle the battle itself will rock, but the end will suck. The Trueno just passes on the straight and the FD wins on a even lower level. The Levin is faster in the corners and a bit slower on the straights. Untill the Levin blew his engine, because of hydrolock.[/spoiler]
I will... Didn't have the time. Wink

[spoiler]Where the hell did you get that information from? The manga has a whole different story: the Levin can go out for 100% because of the responsiveness of the supercharger: he can control the car in the rain. The FD can't go out 100% because of the turbolag. Eventhough they are equal to eachother and up to the third run they stay close together. Then the Levin advances a bit over the FD, but makes a small mistake (turns on the windshieldwipers at the wrong time), spins and the victory is for the FD. Smile[/spoiler]

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2005, 11:15 AM
New ID raws
Hey,

Check this out: ftp://usteam.uw.hu/

They have the Episode 11 and 12 subbed. If it's still a problem for you to find...

SutteR