Legends never die...
It's nice and clean.
ans SOOOOOOoooo quick. :wink:

SR Team
BURN THE RUBER NOT YOUR SOUL!
Find all posts by this user
02-28-2008, 11:41 AM
Legends never die...
There are some mistakes with the two tone OEM paint scheme...

Let me know if you need help correcting it!

Nice work though! Thumbs up!

Best regards
02-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Legends never die...
Wou! that surely was fast!

It looks very nice and clean, just those back lights are messing a litle bit with all the new shining paint job. But I bet you'll fix that as soon as possible.

Like Apardal said, there are some diferences between the original two-tone color scheme and yours.

One of the things I've noticed is the white stripe in the side of the car. That part is usually all in black. Then you mount the plastic stripes in white.

And in the fender flares the black paint usually goes all the way up, til the bend of the body.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Legends never die...]

If you really want to change that, now is the time.

But I think the car looks very cool, and those minor changes aren't so important.

Keep up the good work! Thumbs up!

86'LEVIN Track Project
02-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Legends never die...
i would be pleased to know what differences there are cos i havent seen any oem ae86(i mean i think i saw some on my pc but not in real life Sad ) any way it could help me to make the car much more better Smile waiting for reply

secondly i forgot to tell that the surface of the bottom(inside under the seats) are covered with pitch to stop the rusting for a very long time Smile
02-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Legends never die...
86Pilot Wrote:Wou! that surely was fast!
Like Apardal said, there are some diferences between the original two-tone color scheme and yours.

One of the things I've noticed is the white stripe in the side of the car. That part is usually all in black. Then you mount the plastic stripes in white.

And in the fender flares the black paint usually goes all the way up, til the bend of the body.

Thumbs up!

thnx for that photo.it just explains how should it be Smile

i ll change the fenders painting lines Smile when i first saw them i was shocked and gone mad Angry i told the painter all the lines and things but made some mistakes.I wanted to see it being painted but it was in an another city so i couldnt watch them work Sad as a result we see some mistakes...
any way i love my car Smile she ll be much better in time.
02-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Legends never die...
looking really nice - keep up the good work Thumbs up!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Legends never die...
Inspiration to me. My hachi is getting really rotten now. Seeing this makes me know, that they can all be saved. (within reason)

Bang her in 1st and make her Tramp

Toyota Corolla AE86 GT Rally Car
E30 BMW 318is Rally Car
03-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Legends never die...
Have to say it looks great.
03-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Legends never die...
hi there again.
today u ll see the as it is daily conditon.i put the front bumper.the front turn signals and also the grill.but the grill wasnt put in the pitcures below.

and yes that fat guy is me Smile

also the car is going for the cam adjustments tomorrow.i hope the engine will work properly and i wont have any problem Smile

04-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Legends never die...
so i have put the front lights.grill.the mirrors Thumbs up! the car looks like more ae86 Big Grin i m really happy now.these photos are taken only 2 3 days ago Big Grin

i ll update if i ll chance anything on car Wink see u later guys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Catching up...) OST-082: Nope, never again... at least not without all the parts oldeskewltoy 0 1,226 06-28-2022 09:17 PM
Last Post: oldeskewltoy