King of Europe - Slovakian Final Round [Meet the King]
04-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Heys guys,

Don't know id you heard of this.... I didn't until it was released... It seems that the final round of King of Europe will be in Slovakia with the presence of the King himself.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - King of Europe - Slovakian ... the King]]

Is will happen on the 24/25 October.

Anyone knew about it?

Regards
Find all posts by this user
04-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Look at their new banner!
They will make a big 86 meeting under the name of Keiichi!

I think this is the place where all of us should go, not counting on distance, and costs! I've already registered, this would be very nice to see more of you in real life Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-09-2015, 12:54 PM
I might go.

86ers.org
AE86 x GXE10
04-15-2015, 12:49 PM
Hello
I will go there as well with my AE86 as we have in Slovakia only a small community of AE86 owners (3-5 cars)and most of the car's not run anyway so at least I will go there to represent our local community. Not confirmed - may participate another two TE71 Liftbacks (SR/GT) we got here must talk to these guy's.
I have heard a word from guys from Czech that they are planning on comming to this event with their AE86's (KE/TE Corollas as well maybe) so we will have finally some bigger Czechoslovakian AE86 meeting. You are all welcome to this event if you want to come this long way. I am lookig forward to meet you in person and spend a few words with you. Hope you will like to visit us and those who participate in race will like our ring Wave

85' AE86 GT coupe lifetime project since 2005
10-19-2015, 05:08 PM
Hello

Anyone going to visit our country this weekend for KOE 2015? If yes you should register your AE86 via details below to get paddock vip access with your ae86/gt86. A small community of owners from Czech and Slovakia already registered to this event. Our only wishes is to have a good weather Smile You will not get the access during the day of this meeting so anyone who want to come should register. The access is not only for racing but to get access to parking area of AE86/GT86 gathering.
The email address on the poster was to preregister i only wrote to [email protected] to get the car registered. I don't have a map of the parking area so if anyone has it please attach it to this topic. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please find below email i just sent to all pre-registered members, contains all details, my email : [email protected]

Hello Guys,

You have all contacted me for the meeting at Slovakiaring next week-end, i'm really sorry for the late reply but finally here are the infos.

1) About registration, I need you to reply to this email with the following detailed infos, in order to be on the list to get VIP paddock access, no other way to get Paddock access (impossible during the event).

Full Name - Type of Car - registration number - Country

Example : Michael Procureur, GT86, HJN-987, Belgium

2) Procedure to get access to the paddock.

- Buy your regular spectator ticket at the main entrance.
- walk to the paddock area, find the King of Europe t-shirt shop (the blue spot on the attached map)
- show your ID card and car registration paper to the girl at the tshirt shop, she will give you a special "PADDOCK" sticker to put your car
- go back to your car, and with your spectator ticket and paddock sticker, you can drive into paddock.
- the red line on the attached paddock map is the way you will access paddock with your car, just drive straight and you will find the meeting area on your left from Pit 12 to Pit 7

There is plenty of space to park your car and Zoltan will be there to arrange the parking to look cool.

3) the meeting is 2 days (saturday/sunday) and you can even arrive friday afternoon to reserve your spot.

This is the timing for the competition :

Friday :
Inspection 13:00-20:00

Saturday
09:00 - 13:00 Practice
14:00 - 17:00 Qualification

Sunday
08:30 - 10:00 Practice
10:30 - 12:00 Top16 Street Legal + QOE
12:30 - 16:00 Top32 Final
16:30 - 17:00 Podium Ceremony

4) Important rules and infos :

- You are coming to an international drift competition, no need to show off with your car inside the paddock, real drivers are on track and you will impress no one

- Speed limit in paddock is 5 km/h

- Please park only in your reserved area

- Any dangerous behavior will lead to immediate exclusion of the show, marshalls are walking around the paddock all week-end to insure security of spectators!

- You are driving with a registered street car, so any incident will be reported to your insurance and will be at your own responsibilities

- Mr Tsuchiya will walk around the paddock all week-end, no need to harass him to come to your car, he will pass by several times as he is a real fan of the 86.

- Mr Tsuchiya will not drive your car or sit in your car, please be respectful with him.

- Mr Tsuchiya will have a specific sign in session on sunday at the KW truck with his own postcards, so no worries you will get your autograph too

- we will arrange photo session with Mr Tsuchiya and all cars on sunday afternoon, I will speak with Zoltan about it, maybe just before or after the podium ceremony.

- if there is no time delay, we will setup as well a parade, one lap on the track with your cars just before the final, same rules apply like for the paddock, you get a chance to drive on race track, don't misuse it.

That's it, let me know if you have any additional questions.
See you next week-end Smile
Mike

10-19-2015, 05:26 PM
Too far away from me! Wish i could! Smile
10-20-2015, 04:22 AM
Hello,

I'm that 'Zoltan' mentioned several times in the email Smile
We will go from Hungary, with about 5 cars, maybe more.
I really wanted to come more people with their cars, there were drift events also in the last year where more hachies participated, but there were guys who had no plates on their cars and told its too much money to trailer their cars where they cant even drive it.
Hope to meet more 86 related guys, so everyone who has a chance please come, when its possible also with your cars!
10-20-2015, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2015 08:34 PM by Ryo.)
So far 1 AE86 from Slovakia here and other member from Czech confirmed as well to come with AE86 and TA40. Zoltan (ZDoman) do you have a map mentioned in that huge email where is marked where to access and where to park don't want to drive around asking. Like to be prepared Big Grin And guy's from Slovakia are asking if this is only AE86/GT86 limited meeting i got several questions if they can come with something other like AW11. We don't have that many AE86 around Sad

10-21-2015, 12:55 PM
As far as I know you can come with any cars around this "spirit" so aw11 also welcome, just register in time! I won't be around any computer until friday so I cant attach the map now but if you write me a pm with your email address I can send it to you!
10-23-2015, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 09:09 AM by Ryo.)
Tickets info: http://www.slovakiaring.sk/en/novinky/de...-europe-1/
!!! Last day to buy tickets online is today (Friday) as i was informed by Slovakiaring staff !!!

As recently discovered they have som outage right now but i bet they will fix it as i was randomly switching language and it allowed me to click to buy a ticket :-)

Tickets presale Saturday, 24.10.2015 Sunday, 25.10.2015
Tribune A, B + paddock 10,-€ 10,-€

Tickets - cash desk SLOVAKIA RING Saturday, 24.10.2015 Sunday, 25.10.2015
Tribune A, B + paddock 15,-€ 15,-€

Prices are with VAT.

Parking - free
Children to 150 cm – free
Invalid – free
Invalid accompaniment – 50%-discount – discounted ticket can be purchased only on site!
Pensioners above 65 years – free

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AE86 Annual Meet UK Nismo 12 8,849 08-02-2020 11:12 PM
Last Post: Power_uP
  Enjoy86 meet 2017 Spitfire 0 2,977 07-14-2017 12:03 PM
Last Post: Spitfire
  What about ae86 meet 2014? Martynas 8 11,253 01-10-2017 02:44 PM
Last Post: Martynas
  Enjoy86 meet and trackday 6.8.2016 Spitfire 4 5,439 05-29-2016 10:14 PM
Last Post: banpei
  King of Europe - France Round 2 [Meet the King] Project D 0 3,122 03-10-2016 06:40 PM
Last Post: Project D