Importing AE86's from Japan
11-07-2006, 01:58 AM
Hi there lm newbie to the ae86 world only had mine for just under two weeks & have totaly falling in love with it .lve always had skylines etc
Ive been Importing cars from japan for years & have access too buy ae86's
most days 2/3 past through the auction I use . all spec's & grades
I dont want to step on anyones toes by posting this & if l've done any wrong l didnt mean to. here are to cars that l could of bought today.
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Importing AE86's from Japan][Image: AEU86 AE86 - Importing AE86's from Japan]
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Importing AE86's from Japan][Image: AEU86 AE86 - Importing AE86's from Japan]
cheers marc ..... ps going to be up for weeks reading all the projects lol
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2006, 03:57 AM
loving that coupe

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Importing AE86's from Japan]
11-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Hey Maa-imports,

No harm in posting stuff like this here mate aslong as you do it with the right attitude (we had some guys here before with the wrong attitude and did had to act on that unfortunately).

Obviously from your comments I take it you import cars from japan as a business? As you may have noticed we have a special commercial sales section on our site for businesses. We've chosen to make a distinction between personal sellers and business sellers on our board purely for clearity towards our members. Creating threads in the commercial section requires permission and is reserved for businesses only and is bound to some rules but the advantage is that we are much less strict on forum rules concerning advertising and sales activity within the commercial sales section.
We don't charge a fee btw, so don't worry about that.

If offcourse you just import hachi's as a hobby because you found out to many of your mates started begging you for help after you imported your own and have no plans to do this as any sort of commercial activity, the above doesn't apply to you. Do let us know this so we know that you are not a business. We do not like businesses posting in the normal sales section. Smile

Anyways, contact me by PM for more info and if you indeed want access to the commercial section I'll take care of it and move your thread Big Grin

Owh, and welcome ! I'm sure you'll find some business, its all up to you to make it happen.Smile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
11-07-2006, 10:18 AM
I see Mux already said what I wanted to say about the commercial section. Wink

mr monster Wrote:loving that coupe
Indeed. That's how mine should look. Tongue

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Importing AE86's from Japan]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2006, 11:43 AM
thanks guys lm glad l didnt do any wrong Smile
Mux lve just pm you about the commercial section
Respect! to the coupe
11-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Can you please specify more about your activities? Where do you import to? Are you in Europe? How do you find the cars? Do you import car parts also, such as engines, trannys? How about new performance parts? What are the aproximate costs of your services etc.

and welcome a-board. (get it, a-board.. hahah Big Grin )
11-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Hi Apolan l lmport to the uk [ but will lookin lmporting to anywhere ]
l find my car's thought all the japanese auction & l have family who live in japan who also find them for me. lm just in the middle of working out cheapest way to lmport parts as l need some for my car too Smile .
as soon as l have all the figures l'll let everyone know . l will be able to get any parts as long as its for sale over there Smile new or used :wink:
11-07-2006, 08:44 PM
great! Glad to have you here. keep us posted. Thumbs up!
11-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Are there rusty cars on those auctions?

AE86 is old car, and I would like to know how big is chance to buy bad car.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2006, 09:23 PM
some of the car will have rust coz of the age but no way near as bad as some. if its a good auction grade car it will be fine Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rinkya container sharing from Japan banpei 8 11,791 06-12-2011 03:02 PM
Last Post: EP Importers
  AE86 Parts from Japan club-86 56 59,003 11-13-2008 06:11 AM
Last Post: club-86
  For sale AE86 Trueno from Japan Hidenori 4 5,762 06-13-2007 09:20 AM
Last Post: robokill