Hopefully my next hachi
01-17-2006, 03:40 AM
Hopefully my next hachi
whats full of dents the underside, well theh car is 21 years old lol

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Hopefully my next hachi]
DRIFTING is pushin a car against its intended design, then playing with the LAWS OF PHYSICS
Find all posts by this user
01-17-2006, 10:21 AM
Hopefully my next hachi
I know those dents...I accidentally made one myself a while back..those come from jacking the car up in the wrong places.
What colour are you going to paint it? If your going to keep the bonnet clear carbon, please give it a polish and clearcoat it...it has gone completely dull.

@nmwisima...."big yin" is scottish for big one if I remember correctly. Reading all those Irvine Welsh books came in handy for something after all.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-17-2006, 10:10 PM
Hopefully my next hachi
Keep that color its fantastic!

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Hopefully my next hachi] http://www.jdmbits.com
01-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Hopefully my next hachi
nice hachi great car man would love some of those goodies, but wheels to big ang white LOL Tongue Respect! Respect! Respect!

"life begins at 8000rpms" - Going Racing

01-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Hopefully my next hachi
no pictures just now, but.
sidelights are now connected again, bucket seats have been removed, horn has been reconected, fog light is wired in to one of the reverse lights, carpets hzve been refitted, one of my old seats is in, and the other bucket seat has been put back in, seat belys have been attached, so that is her ready for an MoT

I still have the dash to rebuild and the centre console to put back. and still waitin on a v55/5 form from the DVLA

lol i came to a decision the wheels are staying, i like em

DRIFTING is pushin a car against its intended design, then playing with the LAWS OF PHYSICS
01-22-2006, 02:00 AM
Hopefully my next hachi
OMFG just found neons tucked inside the arches Angry Huh Banging head Crying Blush why why why lighty up pedals s well

neons now disconected, meed to remove them now

01-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Hopefully my next hachi
Its abeutifull car I love it wish my green disaster looked like that
01-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Hopefully my next hachi
The Big Yin Wrote:OMFG just found neons tucked inside the arches Angry Huh Banging head Crying Blush why why why lighty up pedals s well

neons now disconected, meed to remove them now
WTF!?!?!?! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
So if you press the pedal to the metal your car looks like an ufo? >Smile

Hmmm, I had semi-neon as well, if I put on my foglights the headlights would pop down and shine on the road. Big Grin

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
01-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Hopefully my next hachi
just ordered a rear strut brace from ebay america £40
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...%3AIT&rd=1
a few people told me the rear should be stiff enough with the cage but thought what the hell, i want one so i go one

got a cat 1 alarm fitted and central locking as well(a key barrel was knackered so fitted central instead of fixin it lol)

01-31-2006, 10:29 AM
Hopefully my next hachi
A rear strut bar is really not very usefull when you already have a cage. I have one like that at home and I'm not planning to install it, it's not even designed for the AE86. From what I've heard it's a honda civic rear strut bar originally. You'll find the fit to be somewhat awkward. LevinGT welded his one in, which is the only way that would work properly since you have to mount it to the thin sheetmetal of your wheelwell.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!