Clean Freak?
02-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Clean Freak?
kris, maybee your experience has something to do with your driving style? Smile

plex, are you going to eat out of your engine bay? thats really clean! very nice! my cars cabine is not as clean as this Smile
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Clean Freak?
by the way, what happend to the piston? do you know what caused this?
02-12-2005, 02:20 AM
Clean Freak?
Plex Wrote:
The Doctor Wrote:It's so nice to see just an engine with only the necessary cables and wires, the rest nicely mounted out of sight Yummie!

What do you mean? the only things I'm missing are AC and PS.. and cruise... i think?

i meant that just in general, not specific to your car Smile

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
02-13-2005, 09:40 AM
Clean Freak?
KristianAE86 Wrote:plex - i very nice engine - but i really got to ask you to take of the paint fron the clutch preassureplta - since it will be getting hot & paintchips will be getting onto the clutchplate = destroying it

I never painted it Tongue it when I took the motor out it was like that already, painted. I dont even know what kindof clutch it is... but it works very well, it has a twin pressureplate setup.. Thanks for the warning tho man Smile

mo-racing Wrote:plex, are you going to eat out of your engine bay? thats really clean! very nice! my cars cabine is not as clean as this Smile

maybe..... Wink I practically live in there.

mo-racing Wrote:by the way, what happend to the piston? do you know what caused this?

260K (about) miles did that... thats... ABOUT 394,450 km

The Doctor Wrote:
Plex Wrote:
The Doctor Wrote:It's so nice to see just an engine with only the necessary cables and wires, the rest nicely mounted out of sight Yummie!

What do you mean? the only things I'm missing are AC and PS.. and cruise... i think?

i meant that just in general, not specific to your car Smile

oooh hehehe

"Sometimes giving up isn't the answer we're looking for, but its the only answer we have"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Clean Freak?
Plex Wrote:
mo-racing Wrote:by the way, what happend to the piston? do you know what caused this?

OMFG! Huh
Maybe my engine has a couple of km's left in it then. Smile

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Clean Freak?]
02-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Clean Freak?
Wow thats the way it should look! Im a bit af a cleanfreak myself, but its much more difficult when the engine sits in the enginebay Smile

Heres a little pic of my enginebay, fresh after a cleaning :wink:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Youtube Myspace and I´ll Google your Yahoo
02-13-2005, 07:13 PM
Clean Freak?
Wow Knudsen !
Perfect ! "SnowWhite" ! Hurray! Respect!
02-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Clean Freak?
Knudsen, you can come over and clean my engine bay any time you want! Smile

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Clean Freak?]
02-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Clean Freak?
Hehe thanks you guys! When i bought the car, the enginebay was totally greased in with underbody sealant... It looked like shit. Confused

Youtube Myspace and I´ll Google your Yahoo
02-14-2005, 07:46 PM
Clean Freak?
Widar Wrote:
Plex Wrote:

OMFG! Huh
Maybe my engine has a couple of km's left in it then. Smile

lol yeah, those miles were ABUSED miles though, the previous owner... how should I put it?... hmm... he was an 'assclown'

"Sometimes giving up isn't the answer we're looking for, but its the only answer we have"