CZ drifting
11-06-2004, 11:25 AM
CZ drifting
More photo's from our RX7 friends in CZ...

http://rx7cz.net/photos/sosnova2/
http://rx7cz.net/photos/sosnova3/
http://rx7cz.net/photos/sosnova4/

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2004, 11:44 AM
CZ drifting
Not all of them are equally gifted are they..
The track looks like an ideal place to have some fun though..plenty of corners without a wall directly adjacent to them (which is kind of a prerequisite for drifting for a guy of my skills).

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2004, 11:59 AM
CZ drifting
Ivan, when you look at the movies they've made you can see they really don't care much about damage. I see Higgi heading straight for a wall a couple of times, I'm surprised he only got his bumper cracked (which is a god damn expensive RE bumper!Sad ).

Still that is the right attitude to a point, if you're afraid you'll brake your car you will never learn to drift because you wont dare to go over the edge. Still that is no excuse for going drifting in corners facing a wallSmile

I hope we can still join them for the summer event next year, so far only 10 RX7s have written in but its still early..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
11-06-2004, 01:16 PM
CZ drifting
mux213 Wrote:I hope we can still join them for the summer event next year, so far only 10 RX7s have written in but its still early..

Yeahhhhhh-- I WANT TO... Cool

I´ll have Widar accompany me there - i don´t think i need to askhim about it Smile

I´m sorry sir, your planet has been sceduled for destruction
in favor of an intergalactic highway -Thank you

Kristian Hesselmark, Sweden
EVO-DRIFT-STREET-DRAG-SHOW
11-06-2004, 02:26 PM
CZ drifting
KristianAE86 Wrote:I´ll have Widar accompany me there - i don´t think i need to askhim about it Smile
You know me! Wave Thumbs up!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - CZ drifting]
11-07-2004, 01:47 AM
CZ drifting
If I land myself a real job sometime I could probably afford to go as well.
I know that not being afraid of breaking your car is part of the necessary attitude to learn drifting, that's one of the reasons I'm not a huge fan of it. I'd like to learn to drift, I think it would be fun, and given the fact that I dont plan on doing it all the time I could probably manage with the increased maintenance. But I love my car more than I love some fun but ultimately pointless sport, and I dont like to risk bodydamage trying it.
I'll just keep my excercising to parking lots and danger-free corners on tracks to learn more car control...and leave the corners with walls to the serious guys.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
11-07-2004, 10:42 AM
CZ drifting
Ivan: Learn to drift in the 360! I learned in one! Smile
They're great.

11-07-2004, 12:26 PM
CZ drifting
the lack of lsd makes it quite a bit harder to drift, though I have had it sideways a few times. You need a lot more speed to get it to slide.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
11-07-2004, 12:35 PM
CZ drifting
Ivan141 Wrote:the lack of lsd makes it quite a bit harder to drift, though I have had it sideways a few times. You need a lot more speed to get it to slide.
The key is snow. You got the whole winter ahead of you! Thumbs up! It's all about learning to control the car better.
Then you can always weld the diff. Smile

11-07-2004, 01:28 PM
CZ drifting
Here in Holland snow is very rare, and if there is, it wont be there for long.

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drifting with stock power on the dry AshCampbell 47 54,888 05-23-2012 02:22 PM
Last Post: phill 92
  Best setup for drifting... Okami 68 84,318 01-19-2012 11:20 PM
Last Post: Okami
  Drifting Lelystad New Vid check bottom Okami 9 15,918 03-14-2011 10:47 PM
  DRIFTING IN ROMANIA spawns 5 8,846 09-09-2010 01:32 PM
Last Post: spawns
  Indie feature documentary on drifting – calls for stories emptykingdom 2 8,209 05-18-2010 12:05 PM