4agze supercharged swap
02-21-2013, 04:19 AM
4agze supercharged swap
I'm picking up a full swap Friday and I'm just wondering how long it will take to do it? What all should I get before hand to be ready for it? Does anyone in the Dayton Ohio area have a ready to go 4agze wiring harness or know how to extend it properly? Any help is appreciated.[/u]
Find all posts by this user
02-21-2013, 04:50 AM
4agze supercharged swap
Can I use my T50 on my GZE: YES
Can I use my stock DIFF: YES, however stock Diff is limited to power and eventually will need to be upgraded to another diff that will need to be fabracated to fit. Or use WEIR Performance AXLE/LSD kit. Stock GZE with SC12 with a pully will be fine with a stock Diff so long as you are not clutch kicking everywhere.
Can I use the stock DriveShaft?: YES

What Do I need?:
ECU
Custom intercooler piping for front mount. Top mount will require cutting the hood. Cut hood, use AE101 hood scoop, bam top mount.
Wiring harness conversion (I have one for sale for an AE101 GZE Smile all done by Dr Tweak with a lifetime warranty.
RWD Header
RWD coolant pipes and water pump
RWD engine mounts
Fuel pump from a supra or a Walbro

Thats about all I can think of off the top of my head.
02-21-2013, 04:56 AM
4agze supercharged swap
I'm getting the ecu and t50 tranny. The reason I'm doing this swap is I found the motor with everything ecu harness etc and the t50 tranny for dirt cheap.

How much you asking for your harness and will it fit and ae86 ?

Thanks for the help
02-21-2013, 05:07 AM
4agze supercharged swap
Where do I find the exhaust header and rest of the piping ? What about the intercooler pipes water pump and motor motors? Is there a web site I can find it all or eBay? Would the 4age exhaust and header work?
02-21-2013, 05:21 AM
4agze supercharged swap
JDMjonSR5 Wrote:Where do I find the exhaust header and rest of the piping ? What about the intercooler pipes water pump and motor motors? Is there a web site I can find it all or eBay? Would the 4age exhaust and header work?
Intercooler piping will have to be a custom job unless you plan to leave the top mount on and cut a hole in your hood with a hood scoop like on the AE101. Exhaust you can use a 4AG RWD header/exhaust. Same goes for the water pump and coolant pipes/neck and mounts; all RWD 4AG. If your corolla has a 4AG you already have all these things, except the header unless you have an aftermarket one. Also get a bigger pump, it's not NEEDED but it's a good idea.

Yes the harness I have is for an AE101 DLI MAP GZE into a AE86 and I'm asking $400 here is the link http://www.aeu86.org/viewtopic/ae86-gt-g...060#154060 Thumbs up!
02-21-2013, 08:30 AM
4agze supercharged swap
It won't let me view it on my phone..... I would like it but I'm going to look and see how much and how hard it is yo do an extantion. On the harness I'm getting

Thanks you for all the help!!! It has helped me a lot in the decision to do the swap because it will be worth it Thumbs up!
02-22-2013, 04:53 AM
4agze supercharged swap
What motor mounts work the best? 4age? Can I use the ones from me 4ac? Do I have to custom make some?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  intercooler and or piping kit for supercharged ae86 mattfr33 5 5,399 09-27-2007 11:28 PM
Last Post: speed-inc