coming to the UK soon
05-27-2006, 05:36 PM
coming to the UK soon
AEsuperG Wrote:i am already shipping the family car. so i am not allotted any more. that means i have to find an 86 in the local area.

if u could u should insted have shiped the hachi and find a family car in uk witch is kinda sheep... i have a friend in uk and he says find just a daily car can be really sheep.. some times much then in europe like here in portugal...

any way if u dont mind driving left sided u might get somthing in europe Tongue i currently have 2 hachi a 3dor and a 2dor(coupe) in portugal :] u should expect something like 1000€ for a nice AE86 but with a dead engine... or good engine but bad boddy

regards

-==SimRacing Portugal==-
Find all posts by this user
05-28-2006, 02:09 AM
coming to the UK soon
So7urno Wrote:if u could u should insted have shiped the hachi and find a family car in uk witch is kinda sheep... i have a friend in uk and he says find just a daily car can be really sheep.. some times much then in europe like here in portugal...

any way if u dont mind driving left sided u might get somthing in europe Tongue i currently have 2 hachi a 3dor and a 2dor(coupe) in portugal :] u should expect something like 1000€ for a nice AE86 but with a dead engine... or good engine but bad boddy

regards

oh the family car is going to the usa. with the family. and i do not have an 86 at the moment. i keep having to sell them. but oli already hooked me up with a nice KE70. just gotta get my parts from point A to point UK.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - coming to the UK soon]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2006, 06:59 AM
coming to the UK soon
ohh! Dumb question

ok then Big Grin i hope to watch that KE70 drifting some day i have a friend of mine rebuilding completly a KE25 he is planing to use my old 4A-GE on it Big Grin if the job is done with love... it usualy gets a really hot ride

stay cool Wave

-==SimRacing Portugal==-
05-06-2007, 07:59 PM
coming to the UK soon
the question is what sort of money would you be willing to spend on an ae86?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to be selling my AE86 soon Jezza_hr 23 23,296 02-21-2007 08:18 PM
Last Post: Mux213