Anyone who loves...
03-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Anyone who loves...
I mostly listen to metal and small amount of rock music nowadays,i listen more rock before.I play drums and my brother plays guitar,but since he moved i don't play so much,beacuse it's mainly boring to play by yourself.
The genres of metal i listen are mainly progressive,trash,heavy metal,and power metal.Oldskull,i like In Flames,but i haven't heard so much from them,don't have time to listen all the music from my HDD.I really like to listen solo guitarists,mostly shredders like Malmsteen and simmilar,but i also like Satriani kind of guitarists and Paul Gilbert,i like his technical metal stuff,and also his blues stuff.Last few months i mostly listen to Megadeth,Iced Earth,DragonForce and few other bands.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Anyone who loves...
Quote:Last few months i mostly listen to Megadeth

wow, that is a shredder.

I´m into it too

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Anyone who loves...]
Cump´s
Filipe Oliveira
Find all posts by this user
03-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Anyone who loves...
+1 for Megadeth (not only) Tongue
03-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Anyone who loves...
Golden Earring Cool

And the rest: a lot of 70's/80's style music is good Smile

And i like a local (from the south of the Netherlands) band, which makes a new text on existing songs in dialect, called the WC Experience Smile.

When you go to a concert, it's all about throwing beer around, ripping t-shirts apart and jumping on wooden shoes, so yeah, that's fun Smile
But i prefer to stand in the back, where it's a bit calmer, so i can drink my beer and enjoy the music Smile

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
03-24-2007, 12:36 AM
Anyone who loves...
The Kinks are cool.

A well respected man is AMAZING!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Anyone who loves...]
08-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Anyone who loves...
Looking through my phone:

My chemical romance-dead-welcome to the black parade-house of wolves
-famous last words-astro zombies-cancer-disenchanted-headfirst for halos-helena-i dont love you-im not ok-mama-sleep-teenagers-the end-the ghost of you-the sharpest lives-this is how i disappear-vampires will never hurt you

Greenday- st jimmy-american idiot-basket case-boulevard of broken dreams-holiday

guns n roses
sweet child o mine-welcome to the jungle

oasis wonderwall

coldplay speed of sound

u2 vertigo
08-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Anyone who loves...
I like all good music; classical (love chopin), anything jazzy, funky, groovy, i love great guitarist such as Satriani, Vai, Andy Timmons (this guy has mad sound).. i kinda passed the heavy metall shredding and stuff.. love the Dream Theater and similar bends. Lately im into the cuba groove and i'm inlove with Buena Vista Social Club. also like cafe del mar music.. Reggie is also cool for relaxation.. and some quality dnb on occasions to get me hyped up. ANd ofcourse i cant forget eurobeat, which is a class of its own Big Grin
08-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Anyone who loves...
Nice to dig up this thread

oldskull Wrote:Most of my collection is from Earache Records bands and Swedish band called In Flames Smile Also my most fav. band Fugazi Thumbs up!

Listen to In Flames really ALOT half a year,but never albums after the Clayman/Tokyo Showdown,beacuse they IMHO suck Tongue
08-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Anyone who loves...
Ah I see quite some music stuff going on here..

Besides having started the import business I run a DJ school here in Switzerland.

Me personally I really grew up with the golden age of Hip Hop and this has very little to do with todays common stuff. Nowadays I am also into Funk and soul stuff, where most of the samples came from. And since I am a DJ I also have to go for some newer party shit. I am still listening to Hip Hop too but mostly stuff most people never heard about, since they won't make it to MTV.

Behind me on the wall I got a decent car in form of vinyl which is all stacked up and stays there until I die.

If you guys want to know more about my school then check out http://www.djuniversity.ch
Be aware though that the page is not really up to date and the new one should have been there since months, but I just do not have the time at the moment to handle that.

Speed Industries
Hurdnerwaeldlistr. 73
8808 Pfaeffikon
Switzerland
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +4155 420 15 69
page: http://www.speed-industries.ch
MSN: [email protected]

We have all the parts your Hachi needs
08-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Anyone who loves...
The Doctor Wrote:Golden Earring Cool

And the rest: a lot of 70's/80's style music is good Smile

And i like a local (from the south of the Netherlands) band, which makes a new text on existing songs in dialect, called the WC Experience Smile.

When you go to a concert, it's all about throwing beer around, ripping t-shirts apart and jumping on wooden shoes, so yeah, that's fun Smile
But i prefer to stand in the back, where it's a bit calmer, so i can drink my beer and enjoy the music Smile

+1 Smile

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

No more Panda..
Tricolor bastard!

If it 'aint broke, fix it 'til it is