AC Milan my arse
05-24-2007, 02:47 PM
AC Milan my arse
My Olympiakos won again the Championship. 10th time in 11 years.

We both are red Lipinhu :wink:

Kostas is great player man! George also (he trully dives all the time, but I guess you dont mind about that when he wins a foul on behalf of Benfica, right???? :wink: :wink: :wink: )

Its a shame we didnt make it to the World Cup. But after all, we didnt deserve to...

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AC Milan my arse] http://www.jdmbits.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2007, 03:02 PM
AC Milan my arse
nmwisima Wrote:Mux, you should improve your choises in cinema If I may say :wink:
Based on what knowladge? the fact I saw 300 because a collegue handed it to me? Smile

Seriously, I kinda enjoyed that movie in a "don't take it to serious" kind of way.

Anyways, back on topic. If you purely value football on the game, and you look at how real teams play, then yes the sport can be seen as interesting and you could and should really be proud of your team.

But in reality, what teams nowadays are our teams? They are filled with overpaid nobrain players that get exchanged like crazy in such a way that the nationality of the team usually means only 1 or 2 players are actually from that country.
They all play like shit because they are to worried about their next Pepsi commercial deal, they need an overbosy coach just to try and turn them into team players because they all want to be the best to see their fortune increase.
And all the while, their 'fans' keep busting up our cities, fight wit the other 'fans' and mess things up.

The great game football once was, atleast here in Holland, is hard to find.

Not that I ever liked football to begin with so I'm overly biassed Wink

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2008, 11:20 AM
AC Milan my arse
i like Milan.but in football playing nice is not enough.scoring is the finishing job.Milan used ever attack and scored but Liverpool wasted lots.
Find all posts by this user