16 inch wheels?
01-18-2008, 11:09 AM
16 inch wheels?
I am sorry that i answered a topic which i thought i had opinion too. In the future i will for sure read all the post from the person that i am responding too , and never answer ones that are purely theory. Maybe i will go futher and go to there profile read all there posts and judge if i can even be bothered to add to that topic.

What i find really funny is just because you have a high post count on any forum does this automatical make that person input invaluable and fact. I sure that most people would only reply to thread and post which they think they can add something. Maybe this forum is very different and to new member it might look that they have to respect members on there post counts no matter if its all just one line retarded dribble!

No wonder this place is dead compared to other ae86 forums with these dated idea's. Is this living in the past Huh i might check back in another 3 1/2 years and i sure nothing would have changed.Guess there might be a thread on 20" wheel size by then!

Whatever, good luck
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2008, 11:58 AM
16 inch wheels?
Common guys... this forum is to help people in certain situations and to share knowledge about the AE86. Offcourse people have different thoughts and experiences about some things but thats not a reason to 'shoot' each other. Also try to respect the opinion of an other member.

Improvedae86:
We have never judged people on postcount. NoHachi has always been a good resource of information for me, but that doesnt mean he's the only one i listen to for information. I like to read the experiences and knowledge of 'old' members and new members!
I wouldn't say that this forum is dead compared to other ae86 forums. There is a lot of information going around this forum and offcourse not every forum discusses exactly the same topics. If you use the search button for collection information about a certain topic then there is a lot of information you can get.

Please try to keep the peace you all! Thumbs up!

btw. Member 'Velu' or 'Vellu' has some 16" wheels on his car too. If you want to have some user experiences i think you can ask him.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - 16 inch wheels?]
5/2018 BMW F22 Coupe
1/1985 Toyota AE86 Levin Coupe
01-18-2008, 05:47 PM
16 inch wheels?
improvedae86 Wrote:No wonder this place is dead compared to other ae86 forums with these dated idea's. Is this living in the past Huh i might check back in another 3 1/2 years and i sure nothing would have changed.Guess there might be a thread on 20" wheel size by then!
Sorry to hear you think that way... IMO you got a wrong impression then.

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2008, 08:16 PM
16 inch wheels?
Sad to see a serious topic veer off into such an agitated direction for no good reason. As for someone who shows up on the forum and starts flaming it about being dead and negative before getting to know it, well sorry.. but IMO that's being short sighted.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
01-19-2008, 12:03 AM
16 inch wheels?
DJexor Wrote:Common guys... this forum is to help people in certain situations and to share knowledge about the AE86. Offcourse people have different thoughts and experiences about some things but thats not a reason to 'shoot' each other. Also try to respect the opinion of an other member.

Really you could have fooled me as into the interests of certain people on this forum. You hit the nail on the head about different thoughts and experiences but what do you do in the situation where you try to share something and are confronted by no respect ? Its a hard one and personally if the person is so stupid as to give a so called lecture without any knowledge that they cannot proof due to not experiencing anything to do with the topic apart from a load of hypothetical speculation i for one would only put facts into the equation that might flame these optimisms view. Respect has very little to do with this at all..

DJexor Wrote:We have never judged people on postcount. NoHachi has always been a good resource of information for me, but that doesnt mean he's the only one i listen to for information. I like to read the experiences and knowledge of 'old' members and new members!
I wouldn't say that this forum is dead compared to other ae86 forums. There is a lot of information going around this forum and offcourse not every forum discusses exactly the same topics. If you use the search button for collection information about a certain topic then there is a lot of information you can get..

Are you saying again that just because someone has been on a forum for ages , has high post count and has given information in the past that they should always being listen too? the whole interweb is full of bullshit you don't have to search forums on certain topics just google it. There is such a collection of information that is all here say on even this topic out there that search for facts and you will never find it.

DJexor Wrote:btw. Member 'Velu' or 'Vellu' has some 16" wheels on his car too. If you want to have some user experiences i think you can ask him.

Why would anyone need to ask anyone on a forum , if someone wants to add there experiences they can ? can't they . Maybe given the direction of the topic people feel that its pointless , i know that i am certainly changing my views on inputting anything futher.

But saying all of this you seem to be a person with very logical thought and should be made a moderator asap if the site really wants to step forward in the future
01-19-2008, 12:11 AM
16 inch wheels?
banpei Wrote:
improvedae86 Wrote:No wonder this place is dead compared to other ae86 forums with these dated idea's. Is this living in the past Huh i might check back in another 3 1/2 years and i sure nothing would have changed.Guess there might be a thread on 20" wheel size by then!
Sorry to hear you think that way... IMO you got a wrong impression then.

Sorry to break your feeling about something so close to you, but once again i can have a different impression to you can't i ? that is what makes people different and if we all had the same pattern of thought as yourself then you wouldn't have forum with anything worth reading. Maybe OMG is far better acronym to describe some forum admins that i have known in the past. Hopefully you don't proof this to be true and when the 20" wheel thread does one day start you accept people have difference.
01-19-2008, 12:16 AM
16 inch wheels?
Ivan141 Wrote:Sad to see a serious topic veer off into such an agitated direction for no good reason. As for someone who shows up on the forum and starts flaming it about being dead and negative before getting to know it, well sorry.. but IMO that's being short sighted.

Deja vu its the same speech over and over Banging head any more mods ? admins out there to repeat the same over and over.

WOW i think its catching on looking at that sentance

Did you ever think that maybe i have been visiting this forum for a while but until now have not seem a topic that i have REAL WORLD information to post. And look what happens Hurray! bugger i should have joined earlier and starting filling the site with bullshit to get my post count up etc
01-19-2008, 12:28 AM
16 inch wheels?
whilst i am getting my post count up to speed here is a computer generated picture and video
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=M1o-8N0RMxQ
The driver and car are not real , the track is not real its all theory
01-19-2008, 12:39 AM
16 inch wheels?
Wave

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
01-19-2008, 01:24 AM
16 inch wheels?
Relax Man,
A great man once told me,,, getting into an arquement on the internet is like entering the special olympics, you may win but,,,,,,,,(imagination kicks in here).
The net is full of different kings of folks, some doers some talkers etc, Thats why I never post technical questions, Id rather ask someone who knows or try it myself.
Ive had, 13",14",15" gonna try 16"s next
Back to topic, Yes I would 100% buy the 16"s, if you dont like em, sell em on here or PM me.

An 86 is for Life, not just for Christmas